Wanting friends around my age (25)

Options
Hellooooo lovelies. I was searching around and wanted to find some people my age. I am a 25 year old girl from Good ol' North Carolina. Im a graphic designer so Im mostly sitting most of the day. For the past two weeks I've been eating healthier and cutting out fast food and Im doing great so far! I wanna find a group of people (guys welcome too) that will stick together and motivate each other.

-Katie

Replies

• jeneferphillips89
    Options
    Hi :-) I'm 24 and from NC also! I currently live in North East TN and would love to help motivate you when needed and recieve the same. Feel free to send me a request
  • ashhleelynne
    Options
    I am 25 and from New Jersey. I am always here to lend an ear and give words of encouragement! Feel free to send a friend request!
  • I don't make the cut, I'm 35....Guess I'll move on like Donkey Kong!:drinker:
  • joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    DAMN IM TOO OLD FOR THIS thread...
  • joan23_us
    Options
    I don't make the cut, I'm 35....Guess I'll move on like Donkey Kong!:drinker:

before you do please hit add friend... ;P
  • I don't make the cut, I'm 35....Guess I'll move on like Donkey Kong!:drinker:

before you do please hit add friend... ;P

Three, Two, One...Done:bigsmile:
  • SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    I don't make the cut, I'm 35....Guess I'll move on like Donkey Kong!:drinker:

I'm older.....haha
  • Aliceyogi
    Options
    Regardless of what your post was about......we have to be friends solely on your screen name!!!!! What are your goals for using this tool? Have you used a fitness online tool before? Welcome to MFP!
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm 28..but feel free to add me. :)
  • Dellie1989
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 next fri and have about 60lb to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I am 25, if you have an open profile and are a c o n s i s t e n t l o g g e r you are welcome to add me. I don't accept requests without messages though.
  • joan23_us
    Options
    Hellooooo lovelies. I was searching around and wanted to find some people my age. I am a 25 year old girl from Good ol' North Carolina. Im a graphic designer so Im mostly sitting most of the day. For the past two weeks I've been eating healthier and cutting out fast food and Im doing great so far! I wanna find a group of people (guys welcome too) that will stick together and motivate each other.

-Katie

on a more serious note.... you can still hit add friend even if you are way younger than me... i promise i will try my best to stick together and motivate you... ;P
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 26 & I'm getting my life back to be healthier! Let's be friends and support each other!
    Best luck,
    Hannah
  • MB2MN
    MB2MN Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    26 in Minnesota! I'll add you! Others feel free to add me, I'm a pretty supportive pal!
  • mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am 33 and new here only been 2 weeks not sure if that is too old lol, but you can friend me if you like...best of luck with your journey!!!
  • dapp25
    dapp25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    im 25, kent, UK, not sure ill be very supportive lol, but im on daily and do daily updates etc so feel free to add me, and anyone else who wants to :)
  • urgirlworksout
    urgirlworksout Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 y/o from China. you can add me as a friend.
  • sem110
    Options
    I'm 23 and would like to have a friend to help motivate each other! Feel free to add me! :)
  • TimelessRoses14
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 22 and also looking for weight loss buddies! It would be great to help motivate and be motivated by others, feel free to drop me a friend request. :)
  • ekd23
    ekd23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello...I'm 23 and new to MFP. Feel free to add me. I need lots of encouragement, but enjoy encouraging others too. Currently on day 10 of a 30 day squat challenge...God help my thighs lol.