My awesome NSV

anne2605
anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
I shared the following with my mfp friends and thought, well, why not put it out there for all to read. After all, it is a major NSV.

Friends! I have some news I'd like to share with you all. Yesterday, I received a job offer, which I accepted. I'm so buzzed right now! I had the interview 2 weeks ago and I've been a bag of nerves since, just waiting to hear. I haven't worked f/t in 16 years (since my eldest son was born) and I'm super excited to be getting back into the workplace. My family are so proud of me. I'm proud of me! I seriously believe the moment I made that decision, back in Jan 2013, to take charge of my life has paid off in so many ways that I could never have imagined. I had given up on myself, my marriage, my family. I'm so thankful for finding the strength to turn everything around and I now have soooo much to look forward to in 2014. When I first joined mfp and wrote those few words on my profile page "my time is now", I believed, truly believed. Never give up peeps, never.

I'd like to add the following text which I read every single day for the past 2 weeks.

The Power of Positive Approach

If you think you are beaten you are
If you think you dare not you don't
If you'd like to win but think you can't
It's almost certain you won't

If you think you'll lose you're lost
For out of the world we find
Success begins with a person's will
It's all in the state of mind

If you think you're outclassed you are
You've got to think high to rise
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win the prize

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man
But sooner or later the person who wins
Is the one who thinks they can

Replies

• donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Awesome! :bigsmile:
  • barbalari
    barbalari Posts: 43 Member
    Thank you for sharing your success, your words are truly inspiring :flowerforyou: I wish you all the success in the world for your new job and your future happiness :drinker:
  • liisablack2
    liisablack2 Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations! What an exciting time for you! I can "feel" your energy. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!