It hurts to jump...

No one told me about one of the downfalls with losing 50+ lbs. Can't figure out how to say this w/o being blunt...so here goes...

I've noticed that when i'm doing BodyPump or Zumba that my body fat/skin is more "bouncy". It's getting to the point that it actually hurts :( Anyone else have this issue? How do you "fix" it?

I really enjoy those classes, and i feel that i'm just cheating myself if i can't go full force because my flabby body wants to double bounce!

Replies

• toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    I personally wear a tight moisture wicking shirt under my normal shirt. Reduces the jiggles a bit.
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    When was the last time you bought clothes to train in? Or a new bra? It might be time to go down a size so that it's all reigned in a little but not too tight?

Just want to add that this gets better. You'll be surprised at how much more those rolls will shrink!
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    get compression tights and top should solve the problem
  • I wear a VERY good fitting bra to handle the bouncing up high...a VERY tight tank top over that to control any jiggle from my tummy..and then a workout top over all of it. It does a very good job at keeping things in place and making me feel more 'secure' so to speak. ;)
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    I came in here to say stop jumping but yea, compression pants and top