Here we go

Options
Hey All, a quick hello or on your way to success story is always refreshing so please share. Good luck to those who are starting or like me starting over for the 10000 time. He Ha! Here we go..

Replies

• LeanneHarrington3
    LeanneHarrington3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hiya, let's hope this time is THE time! I think I have tried this a million times myself lol. Having said that I usually fail during the first day and have managed almost 4 weeks so far this time :) x
  • DETRMND
    DETRMND Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me toooo. Started MFP for real this past week. Had success with online weight watchers in the past but fell off the wagon. I also saw a nutritionist this year who told me I wasn't eating enough calories. So I am putting what I learned from both programs to use.

I am 53 years old and sport driven to eat healthy and be active. Try to find reasons other than numbers on the scale or how your clothes fit to loose weight. Find some type of goal like maybe running a 5k or taking belly dancing or something. Or maybe just pay close attention to how much better you feel physically. Garbage in = garbage out.

Good luck everyone
  • Anny99
    Options
    Wow way to go Leanne! Keep up the good work. We can do this.:happy:
  • Anny99
    Options
    Detrmnd: My goal is to run a full 5K. I will be participating in my 4th run.- One step at a time. Tx for the msg.