busy student looking for MFP BFFLs

Options
Hello! I'm 24 (25 in April), active runner, just trying to lose this holiday weight (and then some). Had a MFP account years ago, but decided to delete it and start with a totally new account.

I'm looking for people (potential friends) who have 20-30 pounds to lose, nothing major or life threatening. Just people who are already active, just a little rounder than the average fitness enthusiast.

More about me: I'm 5'6", about 160 lbs (I was down to 135 at one point during my life). I'm going to graduate school for library and information studies through UW Madison online, but currently living near Chicago. I have 3 part time jobs. I'm a reference librarian, technical services clerk for a library, and I teach a tap class once a week. All that plus a hugely supportive boyfriend, an awesome AWESOME family, and an adorable nephew, I keep pretty busy. I signed up for my first 1/2 marathon for the end of August. I'm taking my training slowly, which begins at the end of March. I've done 5 5K's and 1 10K overall. I love to run because it's challenging both mentally and physically. As a middle/high schooler, I despised running. I love knowing that I overcame something as grueling as running a mile, and it makes me feel strong and confident.

I'll basically add anyone who adds me, as long as you're positive and healthy about weight loss. I HATE THINSPORATION. *ahem* Sorry, I love having support, and I know MFP is a great place to find it!