Jersey Mike's Nutritional Info Question

Options
Tonight I am going to get a Steak Philly sandwich on wheat from Jersey Mike's. They are giving them away free (regular size) to students at my university today only. I am trying to figure out how many calories are in this sandwhich. MFP has all different entries and most of them are around the 600 - 700 range. The website says that it is 370. I realize that at the top of the cold subs it says "WITHOUT dressing", but it does not say this for the hot subs (but that is probably the calorie difference). I tried googling it but came up with no results. Can anyone help me out?

If the dressing is the difference then I will just come home and use my own dressing for way less calories! If this is the case, what do I need to make sure to not get on the sub? I have never eaten here before and I did not know if it was a Subway set up or not.

https://www.jerseymikes.com/menu/nutrition.php

Thanks in advance! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Also, if anyone has another suggestion for something better to get let me know! I have never been here before. At Subway I usually do turkey or buffalo chicken if I have a lot of calories left over.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    go no dressing, and weigh it, you should notice that both the web and mfp have a portion size/weight with the cal count. that should help... also relax 1 sandwich wont kill your diet.....
  • ftabora
    ftabora Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The first column on the website is actually the serving size. The second column is the calorie count. So for a Steak Philly on Wheat Regular Size it's 605 Calories. Hope that helps!
  • katielshelby
    Options
    The first column on the website is actually the serving size. The second column is the calorie count. So for a Steak Philly on Wheat Regular Size it's 605 Calories. Hope that helps!

OMG! Dumb blonde moment.......

:embarassed:

Do you think that is with or without dressing???
  • katielshelby
    Options
    go no dressing, and weigh it, you should notice that both the web and mfp have a portion size/weight with the cal count. that should help... also relax 1 sandwich wont kill your diet.....

Didn't think about that, thanks!
    I know it won't kill me; I am just OCD about the calorie counting thing lately lol.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options

I know it won't kill me; I am just OCD about the calorie counting thing lately lol.

lol OCD cal counting tends to make you crazy (at least it dose me anyway):bigsmile:
  • katielshelby
    Options

lol OCD cal counting tends to make you crazy (at least it dose me anyway):bigsmile:

It has obviously gone to my head so bad that I can't read a label that says "serving size" vs. "calories" :blushing: :laugh:
  • pocho269
    pocho269 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    They don't put dressing on the cheesesteaks,,,,,
  • katielshelby
    Options

Thanks, wasn't sure because I have never eaten there :)
  • popo312
    popo312 Posts: 78 Member
    Options

You'll be back! So much better than subway it's not even funny.
  • katielshelby
    Options

You'll be back! So much better than subway it's not even funny.

That's what I have heard! We also have a Jimmy John's here. I need to try them out, too.