I have missed this site!

Options
Hi Everyone!

After joining this site about a month ago something happened to my phone line which in turn affected my internet. I didn't realize before how much I need this and all of you. It has taken about a week to get the phone company out here to fix the problem and in that time I really got off track. Not a good excuse, I know, because I could have kept a food diary on paper and logged my exercise too. However, I did not do that and the thing I missed the most was the encouragement and motivation that I get from all of you. I just want you all to know that you are appreciated and that I need you. Some day maybe I will be able to stay on track on my own but right now I am just not strong enough. Thanks Everyone!

I am back now and plan on getting back on track, wish me luck!

Replies

• kimdommerc
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

After joining this site about a month ago something happened to my phone line which in turn affected my internet. I didn't realize before how much I need this and all of you. It has taken about a week to get the phone company out here to fix the problem and in that time I really got off track. Not a good excuse, I know, because I could have kept a food diary on paper and logged my exercise too. However, I did not do that and the thing I missed the most was the encouragement and motivation that I get from all of you. I just want you all to know that you are appreciated and that I need you. Some day maybe I will be able to stay on track on my own but right now I am just not strong enough. Thanks Everyone!

I am back now and plan on getting back on track, wish me luck!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Nice to have you are back.!! I love MFP and think it is a totally awesome sight. Best wishes to you on your goals this time around. :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!!!!:flowerforyou: We've been waiting for you:smile:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Welcome back! :)
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • kimdommerc