What's your favorite sports bra?

Options
2»

Replies

• TheresaTester
    TheresaTester Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret VSX line. They have underwire which is awesome if you have a larger chest. I'm a C-cup so not huge, but big enough that I can't wear those flimsy things without underwire while running especially. It does make them slightly odd because they have a clasp and they're cross back straps (for more support) but you need a clasp to get the underwire over your chest because you have to pull it on like a shirt over your head kind of since it's cross back. So.. slightly awkward to wiggle into til you get used to it... BUT AWESOME - they also keep things fairly separated so no (or less) excessive cleavage issues at the gym if you're wearing a lower cut tank over top!

I agree--I have 3 of them (for a good rotation) and they're great.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm a D also. I wear one bra that I found at Old Navy for cheap and it works great. It holds me in and I don't bounce around too much. I also have an expensive sports bra by Wacoal that works great too, but it cost over $40 and I can't afford doing that often.
  • sad0711
    sad0711 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret VSX sport bras are the best ones I have come across. When I run the girls don't move a bit, and they are very comfortable. They are worth every penney you pay for them. I tried on about 5 different ones there until I found one that was perfect. The sales people are very helpful fitting you and know their bras. :)
  • dmt4641
    dmt4641 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort Fiona has been the best for me for high impact days.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm also blessed and hate spending ridiculous amounts of money on bras that either don't fit right or don't provide the support I need.

There was another thread recently on this very subject and someone suggested Glamorize bras on Amazon. I bought 2, they weren't terribly expensive and they provide the support I need and a huge bonus... they're actually cute and don't make you look like you have one big mammoboob.
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Same for me. I love Fiona!
    Moving comfort Fiona has been the best for me for high impact days.
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Panache underwire sports bra. No question. And I'm 32F.
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I'm also blessed and hate spending ridiculous amounts of money on bras that either don't fit right or don't provide the support I need.

There was another thread recently on this very subject and someone suggested Glamorize bras on Amazon. I bought 2, they weren't terribly expensive and they provide the support I need and a huge bonus... they're actually cute and don't make you look like you have one big mammoboob.

I am considering them, and I was wondering do they size correctly? Also, I have very sensitive skin, any rubbing rough seams break me out, are these a nice smooth construction? Thanks!
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    So many women are wearing the wrong size. I wore a 34c for years and just accepted that my nips were going to pop out and my bra would be up between my shoulder blades, and my boobs would ache when I took my bra off. Victoria's Secret does a better job now that they cary more sizes, but when I was younger, they just said I was a 34c... Thats what they sold.

years later I went to a Dillard's department sore where they sell many bra and got measured. I was a 32DD. Anyone who hasn't been measured by someone fairly unbiased should give it a try. It made a huge difference for me.
  • hayleems
    hayleems Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wacoal works well, I am a 38 g and it holds things in place and allows you to breath. They are pricey, but worth it.
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Wacoal works well, I am a 38 g and it holds things in place and allows you to breath. They are pricey, but worth it.

I second that. Wacoal is the best!!
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret's Incredible sports bra! It has a lot of support and it's comfortable!
  • Dreamingallday
    Options
    Had a flop problem when I was a D-cup at the start of my working out. I found a lulu lemon top with a built in bra and it's perfect for me. It's the no limits tank top. I will be purchasing another.
  • bunnehfais
    bunnehfais Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started out a D cup before I started working out and now I'm down to a C cup, but through it all I wore the Old Navy compression bras and my boobs do not move.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I like the ones that are stretchy and slightly too large so I don't rubber band myself in the eye while removing it. Oh, and pink I guess.
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    38H! Underwires necessary.
    Anita Active Underwire Sports Bra 5519
    Panache: Ultimate Maximum Control Sports Bra
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    VSX from Victoria Secrets!!! I'm a triple D and I am able to run and do my workouts without any trouble.
  • eener201
    eener201 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So many women are wearing the wrong size. I wore a 34c for years and just accepted that my nips were going to pop out and my bra would be up between my shoulder blades, and my boobs would ache when I took my bra off. Victoria's Secret does a better job now that they cary more sizes, but when I was younger, they just said I was a 34c... Thats what they sold.

years later I went to a Dillard's department sore where they sell many bra and got measured. I was a 32DD. Anyone who hasn't been measured by someone fairly unbiased should give it a try. It made a huge difference for me.

This is SO true! It's unbelievable how many women are wearing the wrong size.

Go to a reputable high-end store, I recommend Intimacy.

I recommend Anita Active as a sports bra for fellow well-endowed ladies.
  • alohakuleana
    alohakuleana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! So much GREAT advise and experiences! Thank you everyone for your input! I haven't been measured for years, so I am definately going to get that done first! I'm sure I will find the right fit now with all the smart suggestions you've submitted!

Mahalo nui loa (thank you very much) everyone! Happy jumping! :)
    <3, Kim