Eating McDonald's

Options

Replies

• 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Well, I tried to try the Buffalo Ranch McChicken today. I bought 3. One for myself and each of my two oldest boys. I ordered one kid's without the lettuce. It had lettuce on it anyway, so I had to take it back for them to remake it. While I was getting drinks, my baby girl helped herself to my McChicken and dropped it on the floor. So back to the counter I go. I bought myself another Buffalo Ranch McChicken. I got it to our table and was really looking forward to eating a Buffalo Ranch McChicken. But I unwrapped a Bacon Cheddar McChicken. I was too hungry to worry about it. Long story short: I STILL haven't tried what is most likely the best little sandwich McDonalds ever made.
  • ILoveBreakfast671
    ILoveBreakfast671 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Vanilla cones, apple pies, fries, hot & spicy or regular mcchickens ftw. Everything on the breakfast menu is win.

Cutting on McDonalds...ftw

Stepping foot into a McDonalds during breakfast hours when there's only old people and having an unwanted conversation with one FTL!!!

But over all McDonalds ftw.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Mmmm fries sound good
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I only want one :angry: Got to have room for my twix!!!

Left Twix are lower calorie than right Twix. True story. Stick to all left Twix, and you won't gain weight.

( right Twix are for bulking )
  • sloth3toes
    Options

Stepping foot into a McDonalds during breakfast hours when there's only old people and having an unwanted conversation with one FTL!!!

I'm getting to that age of 'old people you don't wanna engage in conversation with....' and I tell ya... Ummm... oh *kitten*, I forgot what I was gonna say. Just talk to the poor old b@stards....
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I wish I understood this whole McDonalds thing.

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that. But I'm in a feisty mood...

Not being superior or whatever, just don't get it. My parents raised me on healthy food, and taught me that it was "evil". Everything in moderation but I've never actually tried it for myself.

I've tried McDonald's plenty of times and I don't get it either. Among fast food chains they are on the very bottom of the totem pole to me, I never understood the hype. Course, I'm a picky eater and can't stand burgers at all so I only ever order chicken nuggets and fries, but their chicken nuggets suck booty. It's like dry chicken with a weird shell-like coating...

Wendy's has WAY better nuggets and fries, especially now that they leave the skin on the potatoes. They even started serving the frosty in a waffle cone - Wendy's done come up, lol. Actually, their food just generally looks far more appealing than McDonald's does.

When it comes to fast food chains, I'd choose Wendy's and Taco Bell over McD's any day.
    I actually don't like anything at Mcdonalds except their chocolate chip cookies lol and Wendys? I would rather be hungry, I will eat a burger from Burger King sometimes though or KFC for chicken but everyone is different...I also don't like Subway:noway: lol the list of what I do like is shorter
  • ILoveBreakfast671
    Options
    Yeah I was jk I really don't mind, except when the conversation becomes unceasing. Each old person in there is a dusty aged book waiting to be opened to reveal its 60+ years of stories.

Old people are fun to talk to though. Yup.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    McD's breakfast > anything else McD's
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Yeah, with mocha frappe.
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that. But I'm in a feisty mood...

Not being superior or whatever, just don't get it. My parents raised me on healthy food, and taught me that it was "evil". Everything in moderation but I've never actually tried it for myself.

What is this /healthy/ food you speak of?
  • ILoveBreakfast671
    Options
    clint-nod.gif
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm in here like usual promoting the double quarter pounder with or without cheese (depending you on a bulk or a cut).
  • Sweetnothing78
    Sweetnothing78 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Now I want something from Mcdonalds. My kids are all asleep, So I can't go:sad:
  • sloth3toes
    Options
    Yeah I was jk I really don't mind, except when the conversation becomes unceasing. Each old person in there is a dusty aged book waiting to be opened to reveal its 60+ years of stories.

Old people are fun to talk to though. Yup.

And when they mention, 'the war...' you never have any idea which F**ken war they're talkin' about..... oldman.gif
  • missionquestthing
    missionquestthing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I live across the street from one and always regret it when i wander over there. I have never found a McD that I like. I, however love Wendy's and Taco Bell. :D
  • missionquestthing
    missionquestthing Posts: 48 Member
    Options

When it comes to fast food chains, I'd choose Wendy's and Taco Bell over McD's any day.
    Same!
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm in here like usual promoting the double quarter pounder with or without cheese (depending you on a bulk or a cut).

I just bought two. Chow time.
  • mrsBrown1989
    Options

GOOD! Dont try to understand! stay away!!! lol. Read up on whats in it and you want wanna eat it anyways.
  • pattydi
    pattydi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    McDonald's is its own wonderful separate food group ! Yeah the fries when I was 4 are still in my memory- nothing like them on the planet- not the same anymore. My friend here is a manager of a McDonald's and lost 140 lbs eating their better choices through the last couple of years. She's amazing.

Thanks friend! :) Yes, you can lose weight and still eat a little McDonald's from time to time... It's not always easy.. but with common sense and control.. anything is possible.
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Mmm I'll have a 20 piece mcnuggets ground up whole chicken made into pink goop shapes like boots and all with ranch and buffalosauce and Ill dip my large fry in it too with a side of chocolate chip cookies to wash it down. Lol