What a great body is anyway!

Options
2»

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    How lovely.

Eyes, they way they smell, whether or not they make me laugh. Oddly, they also have to be someone I respect. My ex totally won me over when we went to a date at an arcade (also a sucker for anyone who likes to play around like a child). He won some candy and gave it to a kid. I was thoroughly charmed.

Too bad he gave the kid sugar toxinz though. :laugh:

Should have known it was doomed. Dem toxinz.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Dark hair, dark eyes, tan skin, in shape but not really too muscular.
    heck yes!
  • ukulelist
    ukulelist Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Looks-wise I get all smitten by tall dark-haired guys with manly man beards and nice abs :blushing: But for staying attracted to someone past the first 30 seconds, it's all about them being a total smarty pants with a sense of humor. That and having the right pheremones or whatever it is that makes 'em smell right.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I used to date tattooed, party animal delinquents, and my current interest is a Southern, Christian guy who has never even done any substance (not even cigarette!). I think he is wonderful and love everything about him. Oh, and he has a great body. But that's just icing on the cake. :) It is interesting how the type of person we think we like can be so different from who actually ends up making us happy.
  • hyperbolee
    Options
    A nice voice and a strong physique are always good qualities.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Confidence. An easy going personality. I notice Hispanic men first, but if there is no personality behind those eyes...I lose interest.
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Someone who can carry a conversation
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    The smile!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    men--eyes,high cheekbones ,really long hair ,humor,interesting/unique
    women--eyes,humor,pretty face,open,interesting/unique
  • amastre
    amastre Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Smile, eyes, and voice. At least that's what I look for immediately. Personality, and ability to converse is what makes one a keeper.
  • KrysBlaze
    KrysBlaze Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I notice I tend to date pre-med/pre-law or chem majors, but they also can play an instrument/sing, write poetry or are incredibly handy. I don't have a preference necessarily, although when I think of dark chocolate with perfect teeth (melts), I find that regardless of color I go for intellect and something deeper.

That said I have dated white, Mexican, Spanish, Black, African, Italian and Asian and everyone of them looked different.