Fitness Blender 8 week program success?

Options
ckemmis
ckemmis Posts: 51 Member
Has anyone done the Fitness Blender 8 week program? If so, would you mind sharing your thoughts/success? I just bought a copy of it and am excited to start!

Replies

• fitcrystal1121
    fitcrystal1121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten the food program but I do their workouts and love them! Let me know how it works for ya!
  • Dellie1989
    Options
    Bump
  • Vickied84
    Vickied84 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done the Fitness Blender 8 week program? If so, would you mind sharing your thoughts/success? I just bought a copy of it and am excited to start!

I just bought it today as well. I'll be starting tomorrow. I'm excited to see the difference that it will bring!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I do the workouts and love them, but I'm on maintenance so I don't bother with food programs.
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I like the looks of it (but I love EVERYTHING I've gotten from Fitness Blender), but my wife & I need to wait for the vegetarian version to come out. Hopefully soon....
  • Vickied84
    Vickied84 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I like the looks of it (but I love EVERYTHING I've gotten from Fitness Blender), but my wife & I need to wait for the vegetarian version to come out. Hopefully soon....

The vegetarian version is available http://www.lulu.com/shop/daniel-segars-and-kelli-segars/fitness-blenders-4-week-vegetarian-meal-plan-and-nutrition-guide/ebook/product-21415173.html
  • ckemmis
    Options
    [/quote]

I just bought it today as well. I'll be starting tomorrow. I'm excited to see the difference that it will bring!
    [/quote]
  • ckemmis
    Options

I may have to add you, we can compare and complain together!
  • I'm on week 3 of the 8 week program and so far lost nothing, not a single pound lol but I feel great and energized! My endurance and flexibility has improved and all in all I love it. My husband thinks I didn't lose any because I gained muscle. So I won't complain :D I also tried the 8 week meal plan and had to stop because (might be where I live) it was costing me 300$ a week in groceries! but I did get some great recipe ideas that I've been using in my usual day to day eating :)
  • ckemmis
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of the 8 week program and so far lost nothing, not a single pound lol but I feel great and energized! My endurance and flexibility has improved and all in all I love it. My husband thinks I didn't lose any because I gained muscle. So I won't complain :D I also tried the 8 week meal plan and had to stop because (might be where I live) it was costing me 300$ a week in groceries! but I did get some great recipe ideas that I've been using in my usual day to day eating :)

Have you measured yourself to see if you've lost any inches?
  • alina171
    alina171 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just have a couple of days to go on round 1 of the 8 week program. I love it (and already bought round 2)!!! I only had about 6-8 kg to lose when I started. So far 3.5 kg have gone and lost about 5 cm on my waist and 1 on my hips. But I can see the difference - much more toned, clothes feel better and feel stronger overall. I really recommend it!

I also bought their meal plan - so the results is a combination of both :wink:
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing it for about a month... havent stuck to it religiously and im not doing their meal plan...I have lost a few lbs and a few inches... its a great workout and really loving it!!
  • ninja8tofu
    ninja8tofu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I don't have the food program, but I'm on Week 7 of Round 3 of the Fitness. I stick pretty well to it, though once in a while I do something different. I am not great about tracking my weight, but I've lost some, I'm guessing 8 pounds this time around. I've lost a lot of inches. My shape has changed a lot since I started these. My fitness level has improved a lot, too.
  • MichelleMinus100
    Options
    I'm very morbidly obese and have difficulty with movement and exercise. I recently found Fitness Blender's Easy Warm Up Cardio on YouTube and I'm adding that to my daily walk. It's a lot of exercise for me! I really like their videos. Good luck to you!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the 8 week program yet but I am on day 12 of the 4 week plan for beginners. I dropped 5 pounds in the first week. I know that momentum won't last and it shouldn't because that is more weight loss in one week than I should have but it still felt fantastic! I can already tell that I am stronger than when I started. Some of the exercises I couldn't do or had to modify I am now doing. I LOVE their website and tell everyone about it!!! I purchased the 4 week meal plan but haven't followed it. Rather, I have used it for meal choice ideas and inspiration.
  • debrakgoogins
    Options
    I'm very morbidly obese and have difficulty with movement and exercise. I recently found Fitness Blender's Easy Warm Up Cardio on YouTube and I'm adding that to my daily walk. It's a lot of exercise for me! I really like their videos. Good luck to you!

After several surgeries in a short period of time, I found myself very out of shape and in need of drastic changes. I could barely bend over let alone touch my toes. I had lost all balance (a dislocated pelvis will do that to a person). I knew I had to start small and work up. Stretching and walking is what helped me get started. I recommend purchasing a few inexpensive stretching dvds to help you begin gaining strength and flexibility. I now do that in addition to fitnessblender and the difference is astounding. I have not lost a ton of weight overall but I have dropped inches. I am definitely stronger than I was six weeks ago. Some good dvds I found are AM & PM Stretching, Daily Stretch Conditioning (both from Gaiam and sold as a set for about $15) and Arthritis RX from Acacia (ordered that one online). It's worth a try.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I just started a new group here....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/20161-8-wk-fitnessblender-c25k-healthy-meal-challenge

Please join us, I KNOW, beyond a shadow of a doubt that doing this 8 week program, combined with good eating and getting good quality sleep, I'm going to see and feel some dramatic result in my mind, body and soul. Spring and Summer, come-on....I'll be ready for you this year!

Today was my first day doing the 8 week round 1 challenge and it was tremendous, so far I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT...If I can do it--anyone can! I'm going to LOVE this program.
  • southernmuse13
    southernmuse13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If anyone has looked at the vegetarian meal plan, how much tofu is used? I'm a vegetarian who avoids most soy products, so a lot of these types of plans are hard for me to use and still get enough protein.
  • olliejayyy
    Options
    Looking to purchase one of their programs today, not sure which round to do or if it matters. Ive been using their videos on my own for about 2+ months so I don't want to go to go backwards.

Does it matter if i purchase round 1 or 2? Opinions? thanks!
  • debrakgoogins
    Options
    Looking to purchase one of their programs today, not sure which round to do or if it matters. Ive been using their videos on my own for about 2+ months so I don't want to go to go backwards.

Does it matter if i purchase round 1 or 2? Opinions? thanks!

You can do any of the rounds in any order. You may be doing some of the workouts that you have done before but this will give you a specific regiment to follow. No worries about going backwards!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!