in 20s 100lb goal. in emerg services. Friends needed! <3

Options
Hey everyone!
As I'm sure you can see, I joined MFP a few years ago..I never really used it. But have decided to jump back on..not only because its a great system..but because I'm ready to change my lifestyle..not just diet!
Im looking for an awesome group of friends on MFP..preferably men and women in their 20s/early 30s but I am open to anyone adding me and offering support! I have an awesome sense of humour (I'm not really sure this post is a great example of that lol). I am a emergency services field so anyone in that field would be awesome too!

Replies

• ottersmommie
    Options
    I am in my early 30's...and formerly involved with the emergency services...ems and firefighting specifically I also have a 100+ lbs weight loss goal...add me if you want
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hey, we're the same age! I post a lot and I'm always glad to add another to my list of buddies to support! I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    20 years old, going to school for emt. Working to lose 80 pounds
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    26... dispatcher... about 75 total to lose (63 left). Welcome! Friend request sent!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I don't have quite 100 pound left anymore but only because I have lost some. I'm 21 and a nursing student and also work in health care field.
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm in my early 30s. Need to loose 100 pounds, and have lost 10 pounds the first 21 days already. :smile: