HI EVERYBODY!

Options
Hey gang, I discovered this app on the day of the super bowl while I was having a cheat day and pigging out. I am in love with it and it has become an absolute essential part of my diet.

I started my life change in September after tipping the scales at 270 pounds. It was small and slow, little changes in my eating habits and a focus on better foods. January 1st I reved it up with hard workouts and intense dieting and as of 3 weeks ago I was 245.

Finding this app really gave me an edge to see and chart what I was doing wrong and just how terrible food can really be for you. After tracking my weeks worth of eating without gearing it to what the app suggests, I was naturally taking in ~1500 calories and working at a moderate level.

Seeing my eating habits as raw data has changed my life and has gotten me on the right track to getting back to my old football weight of 215! I've been spreading the word and the positive vibes and want to introduce myself to ya'll!

Here's to a new me, a new you, and a healthy world for all of us!

Replies

• stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hey NickNack!

Awesome. Congratulations on the great success! I agree, this site is an incredible piece to help out with health and fitness.
    Best of luck with your future endeavors.

Motivate and Celebrate :drinker:

Cheers!