losing weight the right way

Options
just glad i found this site, and did some research because last year and every year before it i thought the real way to lose weight was to excersize as much as possible. little did i know most of it was diet, 80% of it.

anyone else used to believe that?

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options
    In that context, 80% diet just means a deficit, nothing more. Basically you can't out perform (exercise out of) over consumption. Exercise and specifically weight resistance is the key to losing weight the right way in tandem with a calorie deficit.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    In this case there are only a few ways to properly do this, which are (1st) taking the carbohydrates and sugars which become stored fat out of your eating habits. (2nd) having the right attitude about dieting, I have found that a positive attitude plays a great role in achieving the desired weight you want. Clinical studies have proven that a persons attitude or outlook is directly tied to your weight, this is to say that generally those who are happy about how they diet are usually the one's who lose the weight and keep it off! weight loss problems and depression usually go hand in hand. In the Archives of General Psychiatry, studies have linked obesity to a greater risk of developing depression - and vice versa. For those looking to lose weight fast there are only a few ways to do this and the best ways are safe and effective. I have a Free Report that reveals safe secrets to losing 10 pounds in 1 week try http://www.bestbodyresultsnow.com

NO

NO

NO
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options
    In this case there are only a few ways to properly do this, which are (1st) taking the carbohydrates and sugars which become stored fat out of your eating habits. (2nd) having the right attitude about dieting, I have found that a positive attitude plays a great role in achieving the desired weight you want. Clinical studies have proven that a persons attitude or outlook is directly tied to your weight, this is to say that generally those who are happy about how they diet are usually the one's who lose the weight and keep it off! weight loss problems and depression usually go hand in hand. In the Archives of General Psychiatry, studies have linked obesity to a greater risk of developing depression - and vice versa. For those looking to lose weight fast there are only a few ways to do this and the best ways are safe and effective. I have a Free Report that reveals safe secrets to losing 10 pounds in 1 week try http://www.bestbodyresultsnow.com
    SPAM.

At least understand nutrition before opening with that recommendation......it kinda makes your site less convincing.....but looking at it though, I don't think much would improve it's circus vibe anyway. :wink: