Starting over...

Options
Hello everyone! Time to get started again! Two years ago I weighed 283 lbs, I now weigh 237 lbs. I was doing really well... then I got lazy. I've managed to hold onto the 237 lbs for months now. But i'm getting tired of it and i'm ready to see the numbers start going down again!

I welcome all the support anyone wants to give and it will be returned! I want to lose 101 lbs and I can't do this alone.

Anyone can feel free to add me. :)

Replies

• Mkstehle
    Mkstehle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing the weight. I've been at the same weight also for a long time. Why I rejoined MFP. I'll send friend request. We can do this!!!!!!
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are not alone, I am returning too. M:smile: any of us are still trying. So. Welcome Back!
  • weightloss06
    Options
    Me too, here again, feel free to add me too
  • Ambernstevo
    Ambernstevo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Apparently I started this thing a year ago and I completely fell off almost as soon as I started. I started again last week and I'm gonna commit to it this time. So far it's been kinda easy sticking to my 1600 cals a day. But each new day it's getting harder. I feel hungrier. But I'm here with you girl! We can do it!
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    First off, a roaring round of applause for getting more than 40 lbs gone young lady, then hats off for engaging yourself to continue the journey to lose some more. You are already an inspiration to others considering you have been down that road before, lost some, and have maintained what you lost. ROCK ON!!!