Do you put on make up for the gym?

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I don't even put on make for work usually, definitely not the gym.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Never. Got to stop all those gym women hitting on me somehow, right?
    Could always attempt to talk in a high pitched voice, ya? -nodnod- lol
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do. Gotta look good no matter where I go.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Only when I'm trying to pick up a date.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I just put on lip stain, that's all, I don't think it looks too ridiculous because its a stain and wont smear.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Plus I would worry that wearing makeup at the gym would cause me to breakout.
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    No but sometimes I forget to take it off.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    No way! Ain't nobody got time for that. :laugh:

I wear makeup just about everywhere else, but never to the gym.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,301 Member
    Options
    Just the blushon
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I don't really wear make-up, just a little foundation. Sometimes, when I can be bothered, I put on some mascara for work, so if i go straight to the gym from work, I'd still have that on.
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I put make up on before work and go to the gym after, I don't take it off to work out but certainly wouldn't put some on or top it up just to exercise... Saying that I pity anyone who has to see me completely make up free!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    No. The only time I wear make up to the gym is if I was wearing make up previously...AND if I forget to take it off. :drinker:
  • msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I don't do anything special for the gym except show up to work out. If I already have makeup on from earlier in the day (or being at work) then I leave it. If I haven't put any on then I don't go out of my way to get fixed up for the gym.

But then again I'm not single so I don't care if I look less than life lovely at the gym. If I were single and hoping to chat someone up then why not polish the look a little?
  • xLittleMissVixenx
    Options
    I never put make-up on if my sole intention is to go to the gym but I often go after uni so I'll already be wearing a bit of mascara and powder.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    It depends on which of my personalities is going to the gym that day. The *kitten* in me is lazy and won't.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Hell no...
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    HELL No. It's the only place I feel "safe"- I'm there to work, I dont care what I look like!
  • nataliesweet19
    Options
    I have very blonde eyelashes so I always have a bit of mascara on, but it's not like I intentionally put it on to workout
  • livingfortheone
    livingfortheone Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    no
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Honestly I only put lipstick on most times...and its the 12 hour kind that doesn't come off for two days usually...LOL I put it on sometimes before I go to the gym..but usually because I feel weird without it...If I'm having a day where I look ok without lipstick..no lipstick that day :)

I only wear liner or mascara otherwise..I'm not a big make-up person.