NSV: Squats with Weights...

Options
Unfortunately, I have been too chicken to try squats with weights (also found out I was doing them wrong, so I veered away from them all together!).

Yesterday I did them with the bar and 15lbs. on each side (properly). May not be much, but I am proud to say "I did it." :happy:

It's something I've been wanting to do for 3 YEARS and have finally conjured up the courage to do.

That is all.
Have a nice day everyone. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    It's a great achievement to be able to say you've conquered your fear and done something you thought you wouldn't or couldn't do. Keep up the great work!
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    same here! got some new exciting soreness going on and feel kick *kitten*!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! That is always so scary to do the first time! That is super great that you stepped out of your comforst zone and did that :D

Good luck to everyone in your continued fitess goals!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Hi5! :drinker:
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Way to conquer your fear!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • dclark566
    dclark566 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I love the squats with weights! I just started 4 weeks ago and a week ago did my one rep max of 275...LOVE that accomplished feeling! Keep going!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!