Just joined!

Nic_Nac
Nic_Nac Posts: 3
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,

I just joined after deciding that it was time for a change. I really want to lose weight & be healthier. And if I don't start now, I don't think I ever will. I just moved from Michigan to Florida for my husband's job. Big change! No friends yet, but hopefully I'll meet some people on here. Looking forward to it!

Nicole

Replies

• I just started a couple of weeks ago as well!! I know how it feels to just start. So far there have been some great people and great motivation here!!! Hit me up if you need a buddy!!

Heather

Twitter fitnfab17 Follow me!!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Welcome! The toughest part for me has always been starting and actually making the commitment to be healthy. This site is full of great motivation, information and tons of friendly people. If you have an android or iphone (I think iphone has it too..) you can download the free app and track your food when you're not at the computer.. it's awesome!

Good luck reaching all your goals!
  • Welcome, I just started also, two weeks ago today. I have only lost 7 lbs. so far but I am hoping it will start coming off quicker. I love this MFP because it does make it very easy to keep track of your calories and excercising. Good luck and I know you will do great.
This discussion has been closed.