Keep binging on weekends

Options
HELPPP!!
Everytime Saturday and Sunday come around I find myself binging sooo bad. All I do is look for food to eat and I just can't stop!! I will pick up anything and everything and eat it and then by the time subdu evening comes around I am left feeling like rubbish because I feel like all my hard work is ruined. how can I stop binging???

Replies

• DonaldChadDavis
    DonaldChadDavis Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Workout hard in the morning. I do this to start my day off right so I maintain that successful feeling as apposed to starting off with a bad decision and trying to climb up from that. Also, I've found that if I eat a larger planned meal, I don't feel the need to eat very often. I also drink hot tea and it kind of bloats me just enough and I don't like to eat when I drink hot tea.

If you find yourself dwelling on food, saying "I wanted to order a pizza! NOW!", force yourself to get distracted somehow. Pay attention to the pride you feel when you overcome your urges both emotionally and physically. This should be weighed against the feelings you experience when you binge. When I binge, I feel terribly ill and ashamed.

If you are binging because you keep your favorite foods out of your diet, try to plan them in so you can enjoy them reasonably.
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Assuming your diary is accurate, you've been eating about 1000calories/day, net. You're binging because you're starving yourself through the week. Eat.
  • motmot21
    motmot21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I find that when i am bored i am much more likely to binge...perhaps there is something that you enjoy doing or perhaps you could go out somewhere? It's a real struggle yet if you can redirect your attention to something else before that first trip to the kitchen, hopefully you will be successful! Let us know how it goes for you!
  • Catflower6
    Catflower6 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    How are you getting on with your bingeing? I'm trying to get out of that habit as well, I think the responses are right , upping cals but I'm the same, always trying to catch up after bingeing. Craving etc. I do high volumes of training but under eat and then binge. If you have tried the suggestions maybe you could let me know. Thanks:)