Help Losing Weight

Options
I've been sticking to my diet going on my second week. I lost 4 pounds so far and I feel great! I'm wondering though about my calorie intake. I'm on a 1,200 calorie diet and work out and burn about 350 calories a day. I workout seven days a week for around 45 minutes and do 35 mins cardio 10 minutes strength. I usually eat around 900 calories a day as my net and I'm worried about sending my body into starvation mode. I want to lose weight the right way. Should I be netting 1200 calories? Or am I ok continuing dieting this way. I haven't felt any fatigue or hunger with the diet I have now and I make sure I get enough protein and healthy fats. How should I continue?

Replies

• Nerdycurls
    Nerdycurls Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    1200 calories seems too little to me! I have been able to lose weight eating between 1500-1700 calories. When I eat 1300 calories, my body won't lose weight! I think it's better for me to increase my activity level through exercise and hobbies than to restrict calories. Working out 7 days a week seems so excessive to me, too! You have to think about whether or not this is really a sustainable LIFESTYLE.