Looking for dedicated friends

Options
Hello!

I've been on MFP for a little while now and have had my share of success and failure, but have yet to have any real success so far. Anything I've lost before I've gained back probably plus some - I haven't weighed in a while. This is actually a new account, I wanted to start over fresh.

Anyways, I've decided that enough is enough and I really want to get serious about this! I don't want to make any excuses for myself anymore and it's nobody's fault but mine to be where I am right now and I'm also the only one who's going to be able to fix it.

I need some dedicated friends that most importantly log daily and can help keep me accountable for keeping up with logging and exercise. I have the diet part if it down pretty well, could use some help in the self control department on the weekends, but I lack in self discipline the most when it comes to working out.

My plan is to start Couch to 5K on mon-wed-fri, and then do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred on tue-thur. Weekends are either rest days or something outdoors like hiking :)

Looking forward to meeting new friends!! :flowerforyou: