Has anyone ever noticed?

GemFB
GemFB Posts: 104 Member
Has anyone else noticed how diverse the weight loss is on this site? I have seen ppl wanting to lose 5lbs all the way up to 130lbs! It's insane! I think it's kinda cool that ppl from all different weights can come on here and lose weight with support no matter how much they have to go. It gives me a lil faith in this lil community!
-Gemmy

Replies

• GemFB
    Has anyone else noticed how diverse the weight loss is on this site? I have seen ppl wanting to lose 5lbs all the way up to 130lbs! It's insane! I think it's kinda cool that ppl from all different weights can come on here and lose weight with support no matter how much they have to go. It gives me a lil faith in this lil community!
    -Gemmy
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    It also amazes me where everyone is from! From New Zealand, Canada, US, the Islands and the town next door!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    -Gemmy

I agree wholeheartedly. I love the community here so much. It's so cool that no matter how different our lives are, everyone here can pull together over our common interest of making ourselves healthier, and through that, build great and fulfilling friendships. :happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I totally agree guys....I love it and think its amazing that we all get each other regardless of where we live, how much we have to lose...our gender...our ages....its a beautiful thing I tell ya! lol

hugs!
    Ali
  • this is the only placei dont feal fat
  • this is the only placei dont feal fat

hear hear! I'm with you on that.
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    I agree...the support is awesome here no matter what your situation!
  • sgtinvincible
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :cry: I love you guys!!!:cry::heart: :heart: :heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    AGREED!!!
  • GemFB

lol...that reminds me of the drunk campfire kinda nights...That's the last thing anyone hears b/4 someone stumbles into the fire pit! lol...

:smooched: Okay I'm done being silly.
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    lol:smooched:
  • sgtinvincible

lol...that reminds me of the drunk campfire kinda nights...That's the last thing anyone hears b/4 someone stumbles into the fire pit! lol...

Hey! I resemble that remark! :tongue:
  • GemFB

Hey! I resemble that remark! :tongue:

Ah...Then you have done that! lol