woohoo I have outdone myself!!!

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
Just had to brag, I am so proud. Yesterday was my six week anniversay for no smoking and since then I have not gained one single pound instead I have lost 10 lbs. I never thought it could be done. Still a bit cranky though LOL!!!!

Replies

• peej76
    Options
    Just had to brag, I am so proud. Yesterday was my six week anniversay for no smoking and since then I have not gained one single pound instead I have lost 10 lbs. I never thought it could be done. Still a bit cranky though LOL!!!!
  • dakoda
    dakoda Posts: 38
    Options
    Nice work!! :bigsmile:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    This is a great accomplishment. Now, you have proof that it is possible to lose weight and quit smoking!

You rock!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Great Job:flowerforyou:
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What's your trick? I quit smoking and gained 10-15 pounds. Now instead of a smoke break, I hit the vending machine.
  • peej76
    Options
    Congrats! What's your trick? I quit smoking and gained 10-15 pounds. Now instead of a smoke break, I hit the vending machine.
    Everytime I crave a smoke I go for a walk, the craving leaves without even noticing, or I'll just think how bad they taste!! But most of all, I was just very determined not to add more weight gain to my goal!!

Thanks for the support, it is getting easier, but I still have my moments!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Usually when I outdo myself, I end up sore the next day. :frown:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

:laugh: Love that one!
  • peej76
    Options
    Yeah, that happened this week too, new workout, and let's just say I haven't quite got it yet!!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    WOOP WOOP! Keep it going!:flowerforyou: