hi ::) trying to lose weight for good

Options
I start over and over again I want to start again and get to my goal and stay there I feel really sloppy being this fat is gross to me and it's just uncomfortable for me to be this big right now 248 is what I'm right now my first goal is 240 Im going to get there by the end of this month I know I can do 240 is my normal weight .im just looking for friends who are serious about looking weight not just for a party or anything but for the rest of there lives to be happy ,confident and FIT!

Replies

• joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I start over and over again I want to start again and get to my goal and stay there I feel really sloppy being this fat is gross to me and it's just uncomfortable for me to be this big right now 248 is what I'm right now my first goal is 240 Im going to get there by the end of this month I know I can do 240 is my normal weight .im just looking for friends who are serious about looking weight not just for a party or anything but for the rest of there lives to be happy ,confident and FIT!

CONGRATULATIONS on your first successful step, you are on the right track... now if you can do this consistently in the next month, 2 months, 3 months... you'll be blown away on what you are capable of, your capacity to be successful and achieve your goal... goodluck
  • Lavinbrad
    Options
    Hello. I also I'm trying to lose weight again. I'm a bit older than you. 40 yr old woman but we still have the same goal...to lose weight for good. I'm 208 and I just started T25 last week. It's a good workout plus I've been trying to go to the gym and watch what I eat. So far I did ok except for today. Reading other people's post on here and Instagram is motivating me. I'm going to start this fitness pal tomorrow so we'll see how it goes this week with calories and such.