help please I want to eat everything in the house

Options
2»

Replies

• jbootman
    jbootman Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am an old mom or 7, take my hard earned advice and give yourself a nap,

I have NEVER met a mom who was not sleep deprived, first up, last to bed, mothers work is never done,

you cannot eat while sleeping,

and there is a correlation between obesity and sleep,

keep your teeth brushed and flossed, after each meal and snack,

drink liquid-my choice is white grape crystal light-least color,

pick up the house, do not clean, just go thru and do a quick pick-up,

send other people on this site supportive messages
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I definitely have those days when I want to "eat the world" as I put it. I think it's my body trying to get its fat stores back. Sometimes I exercise, but often I do snack a lot or chew gum, especially some of the yummier flavors. I find I want to eat more if I had a higher carb day, so I try to keep my carbs lower and my protein high.my body never turns down sleep, so I gotta try that one! :laugh:
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I had a small salad with chicken chunks and shredded cheese. Once my oldest got home from school the house got busier so I don't have time to think about it too much. I have just felt really lazy the last couple of days and think I want to eat just because I am bored. I am just not use to sitting home all day. Now it is time to make supper and I still have 300+calories left and I still have to Wii tonight so a bit more from that. I always put my evening snack in my food log first thing in the morning so no matter what happens I get my nightly popcorn ;)