Need to lose around 100 lbs...need buddies

Options
Currently I weigh 240lbs and I would like to lose around 100 lbs. New to this site so I don't know how to add friends and I really need some for support. Also any tips, tricks, and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• chalvorson0001
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you! Same weight and weight loss goal ! We can do this :)
  • mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also need to lose 100 pounds..I will send you a friend request..we can do this!!!!
  • meligeezy
    Options
    Wanting to lose around 70 pounds here. I've added you all!
  • lumyrainstar
    Options
    Hi ! My friends call me Lumy. I'm 23 and need to lose 230 pounds. If you are reading this and willing to help be a motivator feel free to friend me. I could definitely use the support. :)
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    We have the same goal! To lose 100 lbs :D

Some members and me going to start a challenge to lose 30 lbs in 90 days!!!! Starts today Feb 10th and end on May 11th!

Please, come with us to participate in our journey and maybe we will have another ones when we succeed :flowerforyou:
  • ugholmquist
    ugholmquist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request!! we can do this..
  • gingermixy
    Options
    YESS! I've just spent the last two weeks sabotaging myself on the food side pretty hard.. So buddies are needed for sure :)
  • catiefsm
    catiefsm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here, actually! Working to lose 100-140 lbs, I'll have to see when I get there to really decide. Feel free to send me a request, anyone! It's helpful to have people with similar journeys!
  • Laura8823
    Options
    I know how you feel, I need to loose about 160 pounds myself. I've been low carbing for about three months and I have lost 25 pounds. I didn't know this website existed until today, I will friend anyone who needs encouraging because I know that I do as well. I have been taking just one day at a time and sometimes just one meal at a time. I set small goals for my self----every 10 pounds is a goal. Good luck to all of us and keep good spirits!
  • Tracie524
    Tracie524 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have 130 pounds to lose so I definitely know what you are going through. It can be done though! Check out some of the success stories in the forum. It helps with motivation. I also set smaller goals for myself and focus on reaching those. It doesn't feel so overwhelming that way.
  • luvcookies2014
    luvcookies2014 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, my goal is 100 as well, I'm only 1/4 of the way there.
  • rach503
    rach503 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80 and have about 20 left until I hit my goal. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • ElisaGetsHealthy
    ElisaGetsHealthy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80-100lbs...i have added you, could use more MFP friends for motivation, please fee free to add me! :)
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and would love to have some friends for support!
  • Kurrah
    Kurrah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 200 lbs and I also need some help staying motivated. I've started and stopped twice, no more excuses! Let's go girls and guys!!
  • Am30168
    Am30168 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have stopped and started several times.
  • tehdux0r
    tehdux0r Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, too. I have a little over 100 lbs to lose, and I'm starting back up after a hiatus. Friend requests and messages are always welcome!
  • jessiej99
    jessiej99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am on the same journey as you as well around the same starting weight and goal. Lets be friends.
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Working on this roller coaster I call weight loss... :smile:
  • JenLikes2Rock
    Options
    I have about 120 lbs to lose. I'm always looking for interactive peeps to join my "inner circle". I'll send you a FR.