Absolutely Fresh Start

Hi,
This is my first post. I joined MFP a year ago but i got demotivated and stop halfway. Telling me about dieting and exercising is like teaching a toddler ABC...
So, this is the reason why i am here.. I am looking for someone who can start the journey with me..
Things you need to know about me:
Dont have gym membership ( Cant afford it at where i am now )
I do have a crosstrainer
0,75 kg dumbell
Pilates Ball
Pilates Band
Goal is to lose 50 lbs
I am 74 kg as of this morning i step on the scale
5ft 2 inc

Replies

• Starting back in earnest here as well. My gym is 30 mins away so it's hard to justify going there for me sometimes. I use the high school track nearby. We can help motivate each other!
  • Letheas
    Letheas Posts: 6 Member
    absolutely!
  • I too am just starting again and am hoping to lose 50lbs! Best of luck to you :D
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    You have what you need from tools but most important you have YOU!
    You can do it with insistence and determination!!
    I gonna support you :D
  • I'm a beginner too, happy to offer support :)
  • Your "Fresh Start" post inspired me to day, as today I am giving myself a "fresh start." I lost 80 lbs 3 yrs ago and have gained 30 back! It is truly a fresh start for me as well. Good luck with your weight loss!
  • Letheas
    I too am just starting again and am hoping to lose 50lbs! Best of luck to you :D

Thank you and same to you! :)
  • Letheas
    You have what you need from tools but most important you have YOU!
    You can do it with insistence and determination!!
    I gonna support you :D

That is my very much problem... but i will keep up and keep it up up up a awayyyyyyyyy :)
  • cidalia1973
    cidalia1973 Posts: 51 Member
    Same here. Slacked off. Paid the price. Getting older (40) and cannot afford to let my health slip through my fingers.

Also don't have a gym membership (can't afford it).

My workouts will be whatever I can do at home with my DVDs, YouTube, and apps and running/interval training outdoors when the weather co-operates.

I'm also a bit on the short side at 5'3" :wink:

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Letheas
    I'm a beginner too, happy to offer support :)

Thank you :)

we'll support each other :)
  • I have just recently started, too. and I need/want to lose at least 40 lbs. so far, I have already lost 4 lbs since I started, almost a month ago, in fact.... so best of luck to us! :)
  • Letheas
    Your "Fresh Start" post inspired me to day, as today I am giving myself a "fresh start." I lost 80 lbs 3 yrs ago and have gained 30 back! It is truly a fresh start for me as well. Good luck with your weight loss!

Glad that i inspired you :)
    and Thank you for your support & good luck to you too :)