Looking to lose 50 lbs in 3 months

Options
13»

Replies

• pauljones838
    Options
    strarting weight 236 11b curttent weight 224 llb target 168 llb 56 llb too go
  • bio_fit
    bio_fit Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Surely a troll? Nobody could seriously think that they could lose 50lbs in 3 months, could they?

People are bombarded with advertising for supplements that will allow you to "lose 10lb in a week!" and so-and-so celebrity diet that "melts fat in less than a month" and other such insane claims. It is so prevalent, I am really not surprised people seriously believe them.
  • Llamedos1960
    Options
    Just one little point that no one else has commented.

When you're really stressed with all the wedding arrangements take care with snacking. It's easy to snack too much without realising it. Try to ask yourself if you are really hungry or just snacking through stress.

Good luck with the wedding. I'll have been married 27 years on your wedding day! :flowerforyou:
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'm sure the OP will be following the calories set out by MFP - Sound advice was the healthy food and being active stuff.

I think I have set out my stall on my post above!

After all doesn't everybody know about the energy balance equation?

[/quote]
    The bolded is a dangerous assumption, especially when the op has unreasonable goals.
    [/quote]

Sorry it was a tongue in cheek remark.

Aimed back at you - for the assumption of not understanding metabolic rates!!!
    [/quote]
    Sorry, but I will assume people are less informed, till they show otherwise. :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Ditto! :tongue: