Options
kittyd7015
kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
We've all been there! xxx

Replies

• FearlessEquestrian
    FearlessEquestrian Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yup, lied about my weight and size to a guy :laugh: I told him I was 2 sizes smaller than what I actually am, and that I weigh like 10kgs less too! :blushing:
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I can't say I ever have.
  • LeanneHarrington3
    LeanneHarrington3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I never lie about my weight. I prefer it that way. I do have people like my nan though that will say "oooooh you've lost lots of weight" when I have infact put on 2 stone lol. x
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    USA drivers licence. Otherwise, I tend to be pretty honest. But I was losing weight at the time, and didn't want to be stuck with a licence weight that was high, so I "fudged" 30lbs.

Never did lose them, either. Now I'm 50lbs above that licence weight. Sigh.
  • FearlessEquestrian
    FearlessEquestrian Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Oh I should probably add... this was over webcam, so he hasn't actually seen me in person. Or at least not for 3 years where I have gained those dress sizes and put on that weight :blushes:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Never. It doesn't really matter, and most people seem to think I look less than I am, so are generally surprised (or acting :laugh:)
  • carlalovescake
    Options
    I don't lie about it ... I just don't discuss it and steer any weight conversations in another direction lol
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    i have never ever lied about my weight. Though i dont always mention if that is my weight on earth or moon or any of the other planets with lesser gravity pull:wink:
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    On my driver's license simply because I enjoy the look on the person's face when I increase my weight by about 20 pounds :-)... Also, I tried to lie once to get into a higher weight fighting division simply because the light weight division had more people to go through. The judges weren't having it and sent me back to the light weight division. It's really unfair because the light weight champ fights the heavy weight champ and you fight your *kitten* off in light weight with more fights while the heavy weight female only went through two fights....
  • other678
    other678 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Almost everytime when asked.. Im just thinking that number really gonna embarrass me(´•̥ ω •̥` )
  • Noamsh
    Noamsh Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I think that the only peron whom I've ever lied to about my weight was myself...
  • xLittleMissVixenx
    Options
    I don't think anyone other than my mum has ever asked! I don't think I'd ever lie if anyone did ask me though, I don't see the point.
  • AndyN87
    AndyN87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We've all been there! xxx

Maybe cause I'm a guy, but I've not been there. lol. Also I'm a big guy, what's the point in lying to someone about it? It's not like lying is going to hide it all.
  • Ebirtles123
    Options
    I used to get embarrassed and would lie all the time at my heaviest , my friends were on a diet and we all used to talk about our weight , I am even embarrassed to tell my partner at the minute , he wouldn't judge I just feel ashamed.
  • JBnyc99
    JBnyc99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Never have, and never will, even at my heaviest. Then again, other than the last couple years, I think I went a good decade without stepping on a scale. For the longest time, I had to throw out a best guess when asked.

Age is another matter though, haha. I will eventually answer truthfully, but prefer to turn it into a guessing game for a bit, if only to find out people's thoughts.
  • avemaryama
    avemaryama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I was in Uni and I wanted to donate blood. There was a weight requirement. I lied...clever buggers made me get on the scale. Alas! my ruse was found out. lol.

BTW medical people Why do you have to be 55kgs to donate
  • Mewcenary
    Mewcenary Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I keep telling the running machines that I am 85kg (my starting recent 'fat' starting weight), even though I'm down to about 81 point something now.
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    Don't lie about it, most people don't believe I'm as heavy as I am. It's fun to see the look on their faces when I tell them.
  • Shauneexo
    Shauneexo Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    When I was chubby, I used to say all my weight was just in my boobs and that I was only 108 pounds when I was actually around 130. I was in serious denial.
  • cecesmiles
    Options
    on my license haha thats it though. if people ask I just change the subject :)