I Did It

So I started my first semester of college last year and I had gained back a majority of the weight I had previously lost. I managed to get straight As but my lack of organization caused me to fall back into unhealthy eating habits. So when the new semester started this year I told myself I'm going to stay organized, lose weight, and maintain that A average. So far I'm on the right track. Despite having upwards of 10 hour school days and 3 hours if commuting 5 days a week, I lost the 15 lbs I was hoping to lose come exam time in April. My course isn't easy, I've taken other courses prior to this and I have to say this has been the heaviest workload by far. But now that I've reached my goal and it seemed almost effortless I'm aiming for another 15 come April. Who knows, maybe I will reach that goal before exam time also.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!