I need friends to lose more then 150 pounds

Options
Hi everyone :)

I've been overweight for most of my adult life. I've done really good in the past with WW and dr. Bernstein but always gain it back with extra :(. The one time that I felt in real control was after losing all my weight on Berstein. I was a runner :). Then I found out I was pregnant. I was sooo excited that I was going to have a normal weight pregnancy. I was very over weight for my first pregnancy and was excited to be pregnant with my healthy body. I was still running pregnant since after talking to my doctor was perfectly safe. I was registered for my first 5k run at 11 weeks pregnant. The morning of the run I started bleeding so I never made it to the 5k run :(. I was told that I was having a miscarriage.

People kept telling me that I shouldn't have been running bla bla bla.... And So since we wanted to be pregnant again I stopped running and doing any kind of exercise and just gave up on myself :( I figured if I was able to be pregnant at 220 and that I lost the pregnancy at 150 then it doesn't matter if I'm over weight.

I got pregnant 3 months after and I don't know how much I gained in that year after the miscarriage but it was a lot!!! Since I was back to my 220 by the time I gave birth :(

Since then I've rally had a hard time getting back to my healthy self. I'm now at 297 yikes!!!! I go to sleep afraid to not wake up, afraid to have a heart attack.

Now I'm tired of being afraid! I need to find myself again and for good and for this I know that I need some support so I would love to find new friends :)

Replies

• cindibutler80
    cindibutler80 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am sorry about your miscarriage. I would like to be your friend.
  • spitzboop
    spitzboop Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    welling up as I read...support is here and freely given
    let's do this, for us , for our health, for our future....add away sister !