Different mindset!!

Options
Had to share with you that for the first time since I was about 8 In didnt feel it was necessary to clear my plate and finished eating when I was full :) im very pleased with myself and feel that ive turned a corner in the fight against my flab lol :happy:

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    That's great progress that's always a thing I've struggled with as well. Congratulations the realisation that you achieve these things shows how far you come
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Great accomplishment !! I too was raised with the ol, eat everything on your plate because that's all you are getting.. I think mainly because we didn't have lots of money and when mom cooked, we ate it all.. Anyway I have gone through most of my life this way but now that I realize How To Eat, the plate size is smaller, or at least some of the portion sizes are smaller ! You're doing great and on your way to a healthy lifestyle ! Add me aa a friend if you are looking for more mutual support as I log daily and my diary is open to my friends ! Good Luck as you learn to become the healthy You that you desire to be !!