Succeeding at being Fit!!!!!

Options
OK. I was at the best point in my life, weight-loss wise Oct 2012. I was down from 289 to 200-209. Just had to have that teeter-totter effect!!!!! We all have been there. Down from a size 22-24. 2x to a size 14 l-smaller xl....... I was breathing better, moving better, sleeping better.......

Than on Oct 18, I found my mom dead after 48 hrs rigor in her home..... Now from 10-2012 to now?? I have dealt with Probate: Wills: Court: Money: Greed: Envy: Loathing and some of my Families "Poor Me" Syndrome................

So now, with the finishing up the Probate stuff and getting few user friends and loser family out of my life: I AM BACK!!!!!!

I am up to 237 and I am MISERABLE!!!!!

I have vented: Ranted and Raved! Got it all out of my system..........

I have joined Clubfit101 and I am in LOVE!!!!!!!

Small, 24/7 club at $21.90 a month.................. Not too shabby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all need encouragement! We all have times when we are so negative that we want to spread it around:

I strayed from this site and found a all women's site on Facebook for 2 weeks............OMG, Shut the door: I was so so so WRONG......... Talk about negative?? Friday I started a 30 day challenge: There were 12 of us. Just doing a positive encouragement and 30 day work out and try to lose 7-10 lbs in that 30 days.. As of Friday 7th: Only 3 were left. And what is today? 10th.......

So in the two weeks of that site, I am gone from there. It's so easy to post pictures and quotes for goals, encouragement and success: But if you are not doing it, why bother!!??

So. I have learned my lesson: I will not stray from this site and on this site, I will not post negative or friend anyone with negative energy:

Remember: Negative brings Negative!!!!!

Have a great day and I will be commenting on my thread/post of my success in 30 days: Recipes: Quotes and accomplishments!!!!!

Friday 7 steps 6279 cals burned 2346 walking and the gym and a wedding
Sat 8 steps 2534 cals burned 2087 worked in garage on my VW Vert
Sun 9 steps 1000 cals burned 1880 I was a slug

Replies

• Mom_of_X
    Mom_of_X Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I like it!

"Your mind will quit a thousand times before your body will... Feel the fear and do it anyway!"
  • stephenson2012
    stephenson2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My mother was found by my niece in a diabetic coma. 14 days in ICU before she died. I got to deal with the Probate, Will, Family drama, plus take care of my sister who was recovering from a double mastectomy for breast cancer the second time. Also got to deal with moving her because of her company closing the lab she managed. The reason I got through it was some good friends helping out. I started my weight loss journey after I sold my mother's house.

Dealing with my mother's health issues is what prompted me on my way. I am down 47 pounds and below my goal weight. Take it one day at a time and you will get there. You can do it. Now it is time to focus on you. Good luck.
  • omatga
    omatga Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I hate negativity. Everyone has their own way and what works for one person may not work for another for whatever reason. The bottom line is we are all trying to better ourselves here! That's what's it's all about. :tongue: