30 Day Shred!

Options

Replies

• niceandsweet42
    Options
    I sit here and stare at the 30ds DVD....I keep promising that I will start it soon.....then I watch it and get scared.

My plan is to start and finish this 2 or 3 times and then see where I am. Feel free to add me and try to talk me in to starting lol
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 7 complete! I noticed a massive improvement today. I was kind of achy due to starting C25K yesterday but other than that, it wasn't bad at all! Can't believe I'll be on level 2 in a few days though... not sure I'll be able for it!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I loved 30DS. Now onto Ripped in 30. I have done both before with good results. I combine the DVD with about 20-30 min on treadmill varying incline/speed. I usually burn >350 cal between the two 6x weekly. Good Luck. Y ou will love it. :smokin:
  • ashley2568
    Options
    This happened to me. I pushed through it and continued! Currently on day 8 of level 2 (did 10 days level 1) and I feel so much stronger. Keep with it, it gets easier but still an awesome work out! :)
  • erind2017
    erind2017 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just finished my 4th day of level 1! I kind of fell off the wagon with all the snow we've had the past couple of days, but I did get hours of shoveling in lol.
  • sworley1234
    Options
    Started day 1 lvl 1 today, just finished... boy did I ever earn my shower :laugh: Worth it tho! We'll see how much pain i'm in tomorrow haha:wink:
  • hbb86
    hbb86 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im so unfit and i tried this for the first time yesterday and after 10 minutes, i was shaking like a leaf so stopped and will try again tonight.

I think its important to really hydrate yourself prior to doing the workout, and I would recommend eating something with protein prior to doing this because I made the mistake of doing it right before my meal which is probably part of the reason why i was so shaky.

best of luck with your journey! xx
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    do you all do it for 30 days straight through as I run two days and need a rest day !
  • Marinaclare
    Options
    Im starting today! I tried before but never got past level one as Im a wuss!
  • dapagu2004
    Options
    Hi! I did 30 day shred, then I did Ripped In 30, which is more intense.
    I did both on the "beginner" mode mainly.
    Now I went back to 30 DS and thought I would do the more difficult level to keep it challenging. It was such a nice surprise to learn that I was SO MUCH STRONGER this time around!! The first time around I could not do more than 1 push-up if I wasnt on my knees. This time - I do the whole set without bending my knees and the 2nd set I can do half straight/half on my knees. I am also using heavier weights now and dont feel as tired (I literally had to lay down for 5 minutes after a workout, now I just directly jump into the shower, feeling more energetic than ever).
    It really works. You just have to give it your all.
  • xkmhx2011
    xkmhx2011 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im on Day 2 of Level 2.I did a lot better then I thought I would.I can tell Im getting stronger.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    do you all do it for 30 days straight through as I run two days and need a rest day !

Take a rest day, at least one per week. Some people do it for 30 days straight and God bless them, people that take rest days get great results as well. Most people that don't get through it is because of either injury or illness due to over training.
  • chickenpie
    chickenpie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Today is day 30 for me ! Yay, one more session tonight of Level 3... Woop woop. Am moving onto Ripped in 30 next as am now a JM addict.. Anyone else doing same?

I feel great, energised - despite having two colds back to back... i'd def say take at least a day off every wk to give your muscles a change to recover from the JM treatment...

x
  • Eweeka
    Eweeka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I completed day 2 this morning...can already feel the soreness. Here's hoping I can move enough to complete day 3!
  • grapefruithero
    grapefruithero Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Jumping in here :) I'm on Day 3 of Level 2 and I want to die. Level 1 started to feel easy. I actually enjoyed doing it. Level 2, though? This is my hell. Please tell me it's worth it!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Today is day 30 for me ! Yay, one more session tonight of Level 3... Woop woop. Am moving onto Ripped in 30 next as am now a JM addict.. Anyone else doing same?

I feel great, energised - despite having two colds back to back... i'd def say take at least a day off every wk to give your muscles a change to recover from the JM treatment...

x

Congratulations, ChickenPie:drinker: I think that you will really like Ripped in 30! I did it l 3 times after the Shred. Now I'm on my 4 week of Body Revolution, which I LOVE!
  • erind2017
    erind2017 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Has anybody ever done the workout two times in a day? And if you did do you still just count it as one day?
  • fitnessdiva31
    Options
    I have 10 more days left for the 30 day shred! I notice a significant change in my clothes! I love it! The next one I am going to do is no more trouble zones. Good luck! Stick with it,and you will reap the reward!
  • fitnessdiva31
    Options
    :smile:
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Has anybody ever done the workout two times in a day? And if you did do you still just count it as one day?

I have a few times with level 1. But not until after I completed the 30 days, so I wasn't counting days anymore. It is my only workout dvd, so I vary things a bit to keep the workouts intense.