Looking for some nice friends

Hi, I am 30 years old & new to MFP. I don't have any friends on here yet. I have two kids. I have lost about 25 pounds since giving birth. I would like to lose a little more for summer. If there is anyone that would like to make friends with me and share advice and progress, please can you add me as a friend :bigsmile:

Replies

• george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Hi you can add me if you want i''ll try to help as much as I can but will get good advice from other members
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    I'm also a 30 year old mom to two little ones. Feel free to add me if you like :) I like active friends who log everyday.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    you can add me. I was inactive on here for a long time and need some new friends to share motivation with
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    I'm disqualified, I'm not nice.

*Goes to his corner. *
  • TeriaShae
    TeriaShae Posts: 144 Member
    Hello,
    I'm Teria! You can add me as a friend too!
    A little bit about me is that I am a college student majoring in respiratory therapy. As a child I was severely obese. When I became 14 years-old and was about to approach high school I started getting laughed at because of my weight. High school made me want to change my life because I wanted to go into the medical field and I felt like going into the medical field I should be "practice what I preach". Therefore, after weighing in at approximately 225 pounds, I decided to start a diet and exercise program at my local gym. Today I currently weigh 150 and I am still on my journey with a goal weight of 125.
    Congrats on your already lost weight. :happy:
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Nice? What fun is nice?