Insanity Challenge starting Feb 17. Are you in?!

Options
I am starting the Insanity program in exactly one week. I am going to set up a group on here for support, check ins, recipe swapping and just general Insanity awesomeness. If anyone is interested in joining in the craziness and seeing awesome results let me know and I will add you or you can join through this link :-)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19656-insanity-challenge-starting-feb-17-2014

Happy workouts!

Replies

• montreal_wanderers
    Options
    Count me in. I could use a strong test right now.
  • Fodao
    Fodao Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm already insane. Thanks anyways.
  • vslnrunner
    vslnrunner Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • vslnrunner
    Options
    Bump for time zone
  • vslnrunner
    Options
    Bump
  • vslnrunner
    Options
    Bumpity
  • corsiva
    corsiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I might pass out, but I'm in! lol
  • vslnrunner
    Options
    Bump for time zone
  • vslnrunner
    Options
    Bump!
  • ASN2615
    ASN2615 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Is this the original or the newer version that is only 25 minutes? I have the original and wanted to start next week....
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity in 2013 and found it to be a fantastic program. I am doing T25 right now (near the end of the first month) and would highly recommend it as well. Anyway, obviously I am not going to be doing the challenge.. but I wanted to wish you luck and hope you enjoy the program!
  • valerie759
    valerie759 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im already 1 week in it but if you guys need help at first and all dont be afraid to add me
  • marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    What is the insanity challenge?
  • x21elf
    Options
    How do you guys log your insanity work out on mfp?
  • mistyrider
    Options
    I'm in! I actually started it last week, did the Fit Test and the Day One workout, then threw my knee out snowboarding on Day Two. I'm taking a rest, then was planning to start again in a few days. Perfect timing!
  • vslnrunner
    Options
    Bumpity!
  • ramira77
    ramira77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ive got the whole insanity dvd package, 13 dvds but I haven't touched it yet due to how challenging the fit test is and back then I wasn't motivated enough but I am now, I'm up for it as long as I'm in sync with everyone!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in!! Will we just be continuing the thread or will you be creating a group?

I've done the first few weeks of Insanity before, but it's been a while... :)

Can't wait!

Steph
  • Flyingsolo07
    Options
    I'm in. I've been looking for a group to start this with. I'm the same as ramira77. I have the whole package, just wasn't motivated enough at the time.
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in!!

I've done the first few weeks of Insanity before, but it's been a while... :)

Can't wait!

Steph

Edited to delete my dumb question!! You posted the link to the group in the original post... sorry.. : |