Quest bars

Options
1235»

Replies

• Michelle9055
    Michelle9055 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Tried them for the first time recently and love them! Love the cinnamon roll one microwaved
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    I love them they taste good and they are filling
  • liftsforchocolate
    Options
    Well, not only did I finally purchase a box BUT I also just tried one straight from the microwave as suggested by many. It was the chocolate chip cookie dough and......OHHHMAHHHGAWWWWD. I mean, it's decent on it's own, but nuked all warm and gooeyyy :love:

sodamguuuud

I know this is random, but you guys HAVE TO DO THIS!!!!

Microwave on super low power for twice the time. Seriously its amazing.
    Btw, I always use a little ziploc bag as a plate (hopefully its not dangerous to warm up) but that way I don't lose half the bar sticking on the plate (yes, I'm greedy for quest bars) haha

It just tastes so amazing. All the chocolate is melted the doughy part is super gooey. Delishhh
  • livingandlovinglife
    livingandlovinglife Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Love them! :smile:
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    fastfoodietofitcutie Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Well, they're protein bars. I've never had a good one.

For reference, I love the Kind dark bars, but they're not really protein bars. They just don't have enough protein for what I need (6-7g in 200 cals).

Quest bars are more than edible, and they have lots of protein and fiber for low calories, which is hard to find. I like that they have a version without erythritol - maltitol makes me very sick, so I'm hesitant about trying other sugar alcohols. I did buy an erythritol-sweetened bar to see if I have a problem. I just need a day where I'm not planning on doing anything to try it out. Just in case.

I find that they're not much different than the Oh Yeah Victory bars. I'm trying various flavors of both brands to see which suits me the best.

The good thing about the Kind bars though is that they are all natural versus the Quest bars which are full of artificial sweeteners.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I tried them but prefer Clif Builder's Bars, especially for the price.
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Discounts update:

Just used "workout" promotion code at the Quest website & got free shipping.

They also gave me a free cookie dough bar when I bought a box of a different flavor (was Almond Crunch).