6 Week Fall Challenge Folks

Options
Hi there! I had posted a thread about a 6 week challenge last week and wasn't sure how to gather everyone together. Hopefully this reaches everyone and we can band together to reach our goals.

Mine are

1. Lose 12 lbs by Halloween.
2. Change my workout routine a little. I've been in a little funk.

Can we post under the topic, "6 week fall challenge folks"?

I can't wait to hear everyone's goals and updates :)

1292634.png

Replies

• somethingvague
    Options
    I never saw the other post, but could I still join? I keep wanting to join a challenge but always find them too late...haha

If so, my starting weight is 268.

And my goals for the 6 weeks are
    - Lose 15 pounds by Halloween
    -Cut down my latte drinking at work from 1/2 a shift to 2 a week (they are lowfat, but still! I've been going crazy with them)
    -Workout 5 days a week, no skipping days
  • cinderenoch
    cinderenoch Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well !
    Mini Goal is to lose 15 pounds by the 31st =(228lbs)
    i am currently at 243 lbs
  • JPotvin
    JPotvin Posts: 108
    Options
    I would love to join!

Goal: Lose 5lbs by 10/31
    Goal: Run/Jog 4 days each week
  • girlruns
    Options
    I would also love to join. I would like to get to 138 by 10/31 (5.2 pounds), also, stay on track with my 1/2 marathon training plan (namely, not skipping cross training days).

Today's stats:
    143.2 pounds
    Workout plan: Rest Day
    Actual Workout: 100 minutes of walking (broken up throughout the day)
  • slowmover54
    Options
    I'm in as well...Hope to lose at least 10 lbs by Oct 31st. Also, I want to continue doing my workouts even though i will be out of town for 3 weeks. :laugh:
  • bjpkwiltz
    Options
    I would love to join in...need motivation and accountability....just positng what I eat has been a big boost.

My 6 week goal is to be down 10 pounds, would love to make it 15.....
    I am currently 240 lbs.

Does anyone have tips for those of us who do shift work? I work 3 12 hr night shifts/week, sometimes more. I night time
    munchies get me and I car overload since that is what I can get my hands on easily.

Barb
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I want to join too!! My weight is 284.

I want to lose 15 lbs by Halloween!
    Excercise 50 min a day five days a week (usually its only 25 min 5 days a week, need to double it!!)
    And....stay about 10 under on my calories!
  • size7again
    Options
    I have slacked off for over a month after loosing 19 lbs !! Soooo I'm so in....all the people I can get to kick my butt for slacking the better!!
    Goals :
    Keep logging in here
    Loose at LEAST 5 lbs by the end of these 6 wks
    Be able to do the 30 day shred OR hip hop abs all the way thru no resting :) .
  • xsmokernow
    Options
    I would like to join, Starting weight is 332. just started at anytime fitness so I'm optimistic that i can do it.
    I have to get this weight down and really need a good goal and kick in the butt. :happy:

I hit my all time high weight on 9-23-09 of 362 and I can't go back there.
    I have got to get it together and loose it and keep it off for the rest of my life.

My hubby loves me just the way I am but living life as a fat girl really sucks, looking for cute clothes sucks, there are no cute clothes for people over 300lbs dresses look like moo moo's. there are plenty of cute clothes in the plus size mail order mags but there modeled by skinny people, when I get them and put them on it all looks like I'm wearing a sack. I would like to be able to go in the a store and buy clothes off the rack for normal sized people, and not have to wear 4x mens fruit of the loom tshirts

1900183.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • cin3
    cin3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
    Want to lose 15 lbs in 6 weeks.
    I started at 251 almost two months ago and now i'm at 243.5....i want do this rght i've done the diet pills and they work but as soon as i stopped i just gain it back plus some more. Trying to workout twice a week right now for 30 min.
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I would love to join also. I have lost 20 pounds since July 1st, but the last 3 weeks nothing lost b/c I have been slacking. I need to get back in to the groove! I would like to be down 15 by Halloween, which is going to be tuff cuz we have 2 birthday's in October and we are going on vacation Oct 8-18, but hopefully this will be the motivation I need!
  • Jen504
    Options
    This sounds good 12 lbs by Halloween!

I'll keep to my 1200 calories with healthy food, cut back on the Chardonnay to 1 glass Friday and one on Saturday, and exercise a minimum of 30 minutes 5 day a week.
  • EllenECox
    EllenECox Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in for the 6 week challenge- 10 pounds by the end of October (all right)
    Start weight: March 240
    CW: 180
    GW: 150!!!!!
    Mini Goals: Drink my water
    Run 2-3 times a week
    walk 2-3 times a week
    Eat Clean--- 5-6 days a week

Weigh to go TEAM
    (plantfood)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Yay, I found the thread!

My goal is to be down to 178 by Halloween!
  • rosaline1191
    rosaline1191 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 15lbs by Halloween, I would like to be say a final goodbye to the 200s.

What kind of exercise programs are yall doing?
  • toots99
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 15lbs by Halloween, I would like to be say a final goodbye to the 200s.

What kind of exercise programs are yall doing?

I just go to the gym a lot, and I'm starting to look for a trainer to give me that extra boost.
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ooooo id like to join too , this is only my second week on the site so id like to go for 12lb in six weeks
    im on 1200 cals a day and walking 60 or more minutes a day five days a week,
    book me in :)
  • SeeMe2419
    SeeMe2419 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey guys i wanna join the challenge to so count me in. i weigh 170 lbs and would like to lose 15 lbs by october 31. im glad i found this blog because i love a challenge. i will be posting a before and after photo of myself to show proof of my accomplishments. my overall goal is to be 135 by my 36th birthday february 2, 2011.

its on...

:wink: ronnica
  • toots99
    Options
    How is everyone doing?
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well. I am coming back to MFP after being away for a while. I am at 209 and would like to lose at least 10 lbs. by October 31.