I have my numbers set up, any input?

Options
Azchange
Azchange Posts: 110 Member
I am starting my workouts today and wanted to run my numbers by some people here to see what everyone thinks.

Stats:
22 y/o Male
210lbs
5'9"
22% BF (Approximately)

I will do about 40 minutes of HIIT four times a week, and will start C25K in a couple of weeks once I break into it.
I have my calorie goal at about 1800 cal's a day, with an effort to get to about 175lbs or so.

I appreciate the input. Diary is open (just started logging though) and always accepting motivation/constructive criticism.

Thanks,
Andrew

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Seems a reasonable place to start. I suspect your body fat is a bit higher than that, but you did say "approximately".
  • Azchange
    Options
    Yeah, that's is using the army bfc using the numbers I got from drill this weekend. My diary is open for comments if anyone would like to break me down.

Thanks,
    Andrew
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    you overshoot protein quite a lot, if that's intentional you could re-set your macro goals to reflect what you're actually doing at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/change_goals_custom
  • Azchange
    Options
    I honestly haven't really looked at those macro's closely, as I am not extremely knowledgeable about them. I know fiber and protein keep me full, and eggs are fairly low calorie. So, it's not intentional, but would you say it's beneficial or detrimental to have higher protein like I am eating?