Getting started again!

Options
I've been off since before Christmas, just not taking the time to take care of myself. Well no more! I've gained some weight back, I've inputted my gain, so all my numbers are honest and i'm committing to recording all my food.

My appetite is out of control and late night snacking kills me. I'll try to go bed earlier so I have no choice but to eat.

I know what I have to do. I just need to do it!

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Me too :)
  • Glakhmed
    Glakhmed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Motivation is definitely key here! I use to snack all the time also. I still do, kinda sorta, but it's fruit I snack on now. Apple, banana, just had a peach, even a handful of nuts. There are a lot of great options for snacking that can be a good way to ease yourself into a new lifestyle.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Motivation is definitely key here! I use to snack all the time also. I still do, kinda sorta, but it's fruit I snack on now. Apple, banana, just had a peach, even a handful of nuts. There are a lot of great options for snacking that can be a good way to ease yourself into a new lifestyle.

True. Very true.

I need to work on keeping better stuff on hand and then just better choices overall.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Me too :)

<3 You and me together, we'll get it back on track.