20's and 30's somethings with over 100lbs to loose.

Options
124»

Replies

• chera79
    chera79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I am 34 and a mom of 6, ages 3,7,8,8,10, and 11. I started off at 316 and I'm down to 288 right now. I still have about 120lbs or so to lose. Would love to have more friends on here! :)
  • AlmightyAce
    AlmightyAce Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! I will be turning 30 in about a month. Starting weight was 266...ugh. Now I am down to 255 in a months time. I would love to have more friends for this journey! I have roughly 90 more pounds to go. Anyone is free to add me.
  • FreyjaFreyja
    FreyjaFreyja Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 31, mum of 3. My youngest is 5 months old, and I started to lose weight in January. I started at 245lbs, and I'm 5'11. So far I have lost 31lbs. I feel like I've lost the 'easy' weight and hitting the harder point now just as the rest of my fitnesspals friends all lose interest and give up! Would love some new friends for encouragement and support and give it in return.

Freyjafreyja xx
  • flabbybunker
    flabbybunker Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    38 Florida here add me I got like about 130 to lose. IT starts one day at a time. Also remember the first 30 days are the roughest . After that just keep going :)
  • kim7885
    kim7885 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi, im 27 and 308lbs so got along way to go. only just joined so any help, advice, tips, anything would be great xx
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 31 and would like to lose another 90-100lb.