Replies

• BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Going to class and then coding. ;-;
  • sunstarz80
    sunstarz80 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Working, then headed to the gym, and then home for some movies and relaxing. It's just another normal Friday night in my book.
  • pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Polish off my bottle of Jameson, slam on the guitar for a bit, then turn focus to some horror movies... or end up at the bar down the street.
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am taking my preteen daughter roller skating, girls get in free. Think I might find someone at the rink for me? BWAHAHAHAHA
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Grilling myself a steak, have a salad to go along with it and then watch a movie or possibly 2 with my doggie.
  • RocknGirl8
    RocknGirl8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Let's see had a date with Morris Chestnut (The Best Man Holiday). He made me cry because that last scene was just craazzzy. Then, I finished season 1 of The Following and now onto season 2. I also did a workout while watching it. I was bummed about V-Day (really sad about it) but reading everyone's comments made me feel just a little bit better. Now, I'm going to enjoy the rest of the night cuddled up with Netflix.:sad: :smile:

Next year will be different though:love:
  • jeneferphillips89
    Options
    Pizza and 'The Croods' with the only man that matters :-) My boy
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Eating a pint of Americone Dream with irony.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I did two loads of laundry, ate some pico de gallo, and maybe next I am going to polish the furniture, watch Children of the Corn, and perhaps go on a walk to Taco Bell.
  • JustineTakesItBack
    Options
    I got mulled over by a baby pit bull, dropped a pancake, told a friend I couldn't be his Valentine (I thought he was joking) and then awkwardly and thankfully got that conversation back on the right track, conquered my work-out-so-hard-you-won't-have-time-to-mope routine and browsed MFP.

Oh and ate...because I'm always eating something o.o