I'm OBESE!

Options
123457»

Replies

• kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! This definitely deserves a post!
  • jolt28
    jolt28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! You are so inspiring; thanks for sharing
  • MountainTopMom
    MountainTopMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I think you've earned your cape!

superhero.png

^^^ this! Just, Oh, so THIS!
    Congratulations!!!! I cried reading your story. You are an amazing inspiration!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous and your story is awesome ... Keep it up!
  • Helenisawesome101
    Options
    This is a beautiful story! Way to freaking go! I may not know you but I am seriously proud of you.
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an inspiration to those of us that still have a long way to Goal!:bigsmile:
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Well I'll say that's a success story :)
  • 4realrose8
    4realrose8 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspirational testimony. Blessings on your continued journey to better health!
  • plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You are one brave lady! I still can't bear to have my photo taken. I wish you well on the next stage of your journey :flowerforyou:
  • Dallasholly
    Dallasholly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    REALLY INSPIRING!!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!!
  • mrstrawn1002
    mrstrawn1002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My doctor told me two months ago that I needed to lose 150 pounds. I was making efforts before then but that number shocked and saddened me. That is a person. I need to lose a person! It scared me more than motivated me. Thank you for your story. I just want to get healthy. That is my goal.
  • llmoye728
    llmoye728 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! So encouraging.
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring and I cannot wait to be obese. I have a significant way to go but everyday I feel a little closer. So glad I found your post.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    hahahaha, I love your story! You made me chuckle and you made me cry. wow, you are amazing. a very well done to you. keep it up!!

(I am one of those people you hope to inspire here with your success story, thank you)
  • runQrun
    runQrun Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! I haven't done a sprint triathlon since 2010....when I slowly, but surely gained back 80lbs. Now it hurts to walk the mile. But after reading this I KNOW I can get back there! Thanks :0)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!