Halfway to my goal, down 40 lbs w/ pics.

Options
2»

Replies

• sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats! And glad to read the date went well :flowerforyou:
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!!!
  • kaydanielson56
    kaydanielson56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wanted to thank you for sharing your story and your photos. You are nearly my height and you are my weight and it is very inspirational to see your transformation in just half of your/our goal.

I have been using MFP for a week and have been "dieting" a little longer. This morning I got on the scale and felt complete disappointment. After two weeks of making healthy choices and a lot of walking I found I have only lost .8 lbs.

Completely crushed I feel like something is wrong with me. I have been under Fat, Calorie, Sugar, and Carb intake suggestion and it just blows my mind that I have only lost .8 lbs. Thank you for the inspiration and reminder that even though it is a low loss- it is still a loss.
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    We're the same height & weight and you look a hell of a lot better than i do! haha keep up the great work & congrats!
  • Serenitynow29
    Serenitynow29 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Smashing! You look mahvelous!
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job
  • wendyk673
    wendyk673 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep it up!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Congratulations!!!! You look amazing.
    I was about the same size as you so i can also really relate. I am down 26lbs but I don't see that much difference. I get so frustrated. Your story really inspired me to be patient. Thanks very much.
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look beautiful!

Good work!! You'll be at your goal before you know it!!
  • 4MissRose
    Options
    Good job! :drinker:
  • uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! i'm the same weight as you (but 1 inch shorter) and would also like to lose about 40 more pounds! keep up the good work! :smile:
  • rosebud233
    rosebud233 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!