Fat, Sick and nearly dead.....

Has anyone tried this. Iv juiced before but as a replacement meal. Never have i only lived off juicing. But i am seriously about to try it. I walk/jog 30-45 min everyday i also do 20 min of strength training. I eat pretty damn healthy. but once a week i like to give myself a treat. Nothing crazy. I stick under my 1360 calorie in take and im still not losing any weight. Im desperate. im 5'9 i weigh 235 pounds. (last i checked) IM only 22. I just had my daughter 8m ago and im done being this big. Im SOOOOOO tired 24/7 i have no energy at all. :sad: :sad: im just done and i need help. any advise would be awesome.

Replies

• sugarstrawberries
    sugarstrawberries Posts: 140 Member
    Try eating more.
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 328 Member
    Juice has a high sugar content, I would NOT reccomend it for life. You need to ensure your eating enough to get the energy you need.
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    If your caloric intake is only 1360 calories per day (assuming you are weighing and measuring accurately), you are eating way too little, especially for your activity level. Your TDEE if you were completely sedentary would be almost 2300 calories per day just to maintain your current weight. Your BMR is probably close to 1800. Believe it or not, you probably want to be taking in closer to 2400-2500 calories per day based on your activity. At the least, I wouldn't go lower than 2000. Try eating more for a month or so and see how your body responds. I think you may be pleasantly surprised.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    No clue where you got those figures from but you are not eating enought and that's probably why you are not loosing weight.
    With the given stats and without a BF% you are at approx 2000-2100 calories BMR.
    No clue how active you are but figures will obviously go up.
    Juicing is not going to make things better nor assist you in loosing weight.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    No clue where you got those figures from but you are not eating enought and that's probably why you are not loosing weight.
    With the given stats and without a BF% you are at approx 2000-2100 calories BMR.
    No clue how active you are but figures will obviously go up.
    Juicing is not going to make things better nor assist you in loosing weight.

Sorry - did not read propelry. With the given phisical activity you are at 2800 - 3000 calories a day (TDEE).
    1360 calories / juicing = hurting yourself and not going to loose any weight.
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    If your caloric intake is only 1360 calories per day (assuming you are weighing and measuring accurately), you are eating way too little, especially for your activity level. Your TDEE if you were completely sedentary would be almost 2300 calories per day just to maintain your current weight. Your BMR is probably close to 1800. Believe it or not, you probably want to be taking in closer to 2400-2500 calories per day based on your activity. At the least, I wouldn't go lower than 2000. Try eating more for a month or so and see how your body responds. I think you may be pleasantly surprised.

This ^^
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Has anyone tried this. Iv juiced before but as a replacement meal. Never have i only lived off juicing.

I did it for a week with a lot of exercise as well. Worked good - I figured you can do anything for a week, within reason.