Help for weight Loss, tone my body

Hi

I workout 5 days a week. I do 45 min run uphill then 30-45 min on machines, mon to fri.
I have 2 protein drinks thu the day and sometime 2 crackers and that's it

At night I have a big tea.

But I'm not losing weight, weight I'm not too bothered coz I'm gaining muscle but I want to get rid of the overhang my jeans bit, mostly at sides not my belly, it's not much but that's my goal

Wat am I doing wrong.

Replies

• fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    2 protein shakes and some crackers?
    Seriously?
    Eat some more food, eat actual food! You are starving yourself, and missing important nutrients this way.
  • YOU ARE NOT LOSING WEIGHT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT EATING!!!!

Your body is storing all the fat cells you have in your body already for energy!!! You need to intake calories to burn calories. Calories is energy..does this make sense?! You can at least try to eat fruits and veggies! Like the previous person said, you are not giving your body the nutrients it needs. You won't be gaining the weight if you are working out the way you say you are.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    probably too much salt in them 2 crackers is making you retain water!
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    You need to eat more.....real food....also give more information your stats, how many calories you are eating, may be open your diary ...
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    im getting a troll vibe
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    2 protein shakes and some crackers?
    Seriously?
  • BeingFatSucksss
    BeingFatSucksss Posts: 368 Member
    HELP !!
    I am constantly eating 'under the calorie level' :| and i seriously dont know what to eat!
    any suggestions as to what can help me reach my daily calorie intake level of 1200?
    Vegetarian(and Egg) please?
    im currently in my 'starvation mode'.

I BASICALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT OF CALORIE INTAKE >:O<
    Someone please explain :(
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    HELP !!
    I am constantly eating 'under the calorie level' :| and i seriously dont know what to eat!
    any suggestions as to what can help me reach my daily calorie intake level of 1200?
    Vegetarian(and Egg) please?
    im currently in my 'starvation mode'.

I BASICALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT OF CALORIE INTAKE >:O<
    Someone please explain :(

please make your own topic, instead of posting in other people's topics. Use this link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/new/9-general-diet-and-weight-loss-help
  • BeingFatSucksss
    BeingFatSucksss Posts: 368 Member
    OOPS ! im so sorry i posted in someone else's topic! sorrry! _/\_