Olympic Discussion - Where are the boobs?

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
Seems like all the female competitors have no boobs. Whats up with that?

Replies

• mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    *Like*
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

After that gif, I lost all train of thought laughing.
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I actually quit gymnastics when I was 12 or so because I was afraid I would end up being that flat-chested. With gymnasts, at least, they train so hard that they typically do not have periods and it stunts a lot of their natural development. Quitting gymnastics seems to have done my chest some good, today I'm 32DDD!
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Post%2Byour%2Bweirdest%2Bgifs.%2Bthat%2Byou%2Bnever%2Bget%2Bto%2Bpost_1c8b6d_5007888.gif
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I actually quit gymnastics when I was 12 or so because I was afraid I would end up being that flat-chested. With gymnasts, at least, they train so hard that they typically do not have periods and it stunts a lot of their natural development. Quitting gymnastics seems to have done my chest some good, today I'm 32DDD!

yeah, but if you stuck with gymnastics, you probably wouldn't have needed a weight loss site twenty years later
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    I'd swap boobs for olympic glory...
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    olga.gif?w=649

Not here!
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

yeah, but if you stuck with gymnastics, you probably wouldn't have needed a weight loss site twenty years later

Yes because ex gymnasts never get overweight.
  • KHalseth
    KHalseth Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    For some sports, balance could be a factor. Maybe women with flatter chests end up more successful at some sports because they don't have the larger boobs that throw off the center of balance in a way that makes it more challenging to properly perform the sport. Its just a random thought and I have no evidence or proof to back it up.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    For some sports, balance could be a factor. Maybe women with flatter chests end up more successful at some sports because they don't have the larger boobs that throw off the center of balance in a way that makes it more challenging to properly perform the sport. Its just a random thought and I have no evidence or proof to back it up.
    I should be toppling over when I run, play tennis, or play basketball then. I need someone to follow me around with something for a soft landing mmmmmmk, thanks!
    lunapic_130410780596691_9.gif
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

not sure whether this is a :laugh: or :sad: comment
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options

Lots of gymnasts (and ballerinas and models and figure skaters and...) have very unhealthy relationships with food...
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    The first person in here that can show me their Olympic medal can have an opinion on other athletes bodies.

No one? Thought so...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    The first person in here that can show me their Olympic medal can have an opinion on other athletes bodies.

No one? Thought so...

:heart: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mHAq1wpmvg

You know how sports bras work...right?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    jenna-marbles-what-sorcery-is-this.jpeg
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Lots of gymnasts (and ballerinas and models and figure skaters and...) have very unhealthy relationships with food...

and Joe and Jane Schmo's on fitness websites as well.

i just don't like people that have never pushed themselves in any way shape or form, to sit on their couch and judge these elite athletes.

"oh, i'd never want to look like that. i like having curves."

guess what, you're never going to accidentally look like an olympic athlete.
This discussion has been closed.