EC stacks has anyone used them what were results

Options
Seen them advertised what are your views on them ?

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I used them for ages. Gives you a hell of a kick (if you're like me and work out very early but struggle to wake up and fall out of bed, just keep a stack on the bedside table, throw it in your mouth the second you wake up and you'll be flying out of the door in minutes), and is a very effective appetite suppressant, but after a few months my heart rate was all over the place and after one very bad panic attack decided to come off them. I'd recommend it as a kickstart to something, but don't view ephedrine as another thing to casually toss on your supplement list for general use, it can be quite dangerous if you overdo it.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I think diet pills are snake oil and totally unnecessary for weight loss. If all it took were magic pills, no one would be overweight. Save your money and just track your food and eat at a moderate deficit.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    It's not a "diet pill", it's an amphetamine, and it most definitely does work in much the same way that taking speed would (if it was snake oil as you suggest then it wouldn't be banned in many places). Whether or not it's advisable to take regularly as a weight loss aid is another matter. Having been down that road, I wouldn't recommend it.
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    If Anabolic Steroids are legal in your country, I would recommend getting a good one for cutting from your local doctor.

At your age, I would not recommend taking ephedra, especially without doctor approval. It has a host of side effects, but does greatly improve athletic performance and when combined with caffeine curbs appetite.
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks for the information very useful will think carefuly about buying some. I mainly wanted to try to curb carb cravings so not sure if they are what I need.
  • WheezyFbb
    WheezyFbb Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ephedra/Caffeine will likely increase your heart rate/blood pressure and could precipitate anything from tachycardia to a heart attack.

If your plan is to lose weight to get healthier, doing so with stimulant stacks and other shady supplements will accomplish exactly the opposite.
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I used ephedrine and caffeine when I was struggling with an ED. Initially very effective but just progressed to significantly worsening my anxiety, giving me palpitations, increasing frequency of panic attacks, etc. You certainly feel more energetic and lose your appetite but it comes at an uncomfortable cost. I wouldn't recommend them.

A cup of coffee a little bit before your workout could give you a sufficient boost.