Tuesday Triumphs!

Options
Will Monday out of the way we can get on to better days. Big accomplishments come from many small successes. So logging in for a full week, not punching your boss, share your Tuesday Triumphs here so we can cheer for our efforts since the WILL pay off.

Yesterday instead of procrastinating I was eager to get on my treadmill to run. So I actually had time afterwards for some fun beading in the evening :-)

I hope everyone's Tuesday is a good one!

Replies

• kaypee65
    kaypee65 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Also, Tuesday is my weigh in day, and the little running chick moved a little more.
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Oh oops! I didn't realize you started a new thread each Tuesday so I added the following to last week's thread:

It's Tuesday again - time for more triumphs! Since last Tuesday, I hit a really tough patch for no apparent reason and with no warning. I spent many days feeling like I should give up. I was hit hard by a scale that didn't move for my Friday weigh-in. I was struck by the lack of support I have coming from my husband. BUT I kept at my program, I remembered that I have a routine and a plan, and only once did I eat something I regret (small bowl of Jelly Bellys) and even then I stayed under my calorie goal for the day. Best of all - I reached out to my social networks and asked for support (so huge for this stiff-upper-lip, never let 'em see you cry girl). And yesterday I was able to decide that I was seizing back my optimism and determination - that is my triumph this week.