Craziest Person on MFP

Options

Replies

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Can we nominate those who have deactivated? If so I nominate the chick from the raspberry keytones show your butt thread..... you know the one.....
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    It would likely prove easier to count the normal people on MFP.

:ohwell:

Well that's just crazy talk sir!
    Bahahaha...
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options
    *walks in with straight jacket*

I'm ready to strap someone up and send them off to the asylum. But first, which one of you are the true crazy one? Hmmmm
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Can we nominate those who have deactivated? If so I nominate the chick from the raspberry keytones show your butt thread..... you know the one.....

I see you one raspberry keytones chick and raise you one go bat *kitten* crazy chick who wanted to wear her sports bra outside. :laugh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Can't believe no one has nominated Nutellabrah.

Was coming here to do that and you beat me.

*kicks rocks*
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    dJN54BO.gif
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options

I see you one raspberry keytones chick and raise you one go bat *kitten* crazy chick who wanted to wear her sports bra outside. :laugh:

I raise you a 10 lb bag of feathers weighs less than a 10 lb bag of rocks chick.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    The crazies are the ones that go around reporting people because they actually just disagree with them.

I am not one of those,
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    dJN54BO.gif

Agree.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    No nominations for clameater?
  • justinproulx1
    Options
    I nominate myself
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    The crazies are the ones that go around reporting people because they actually just disagree with them.

I am not one of those,
    Also the ones that report drool worthy pics of other people's progress :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Undoubtedly the people who try and give good advice to people and get kicked in the ladybits for it on a daily basis.

ETA: And those that post buttholes and then call people prudes for being unsupportive about it.
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Personally I thought the woman from the post yesterday about how women shouldn't lift heavy, was a few fries short of a happy meal!!

I think I still might be in shock that she posted that and meant it. CRAZY!!!:noway:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Personally I thought the woman from the post yesterday about how women shouldn't lift heavy, was a few fries short of a happy meal!!

I think I still might be in shock that she posted that and meant it. CRAZY!!!:noway:

I thought that thread was satire? No?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

2lx9dgo.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    No nominations for clameater?

:laugh:

Him and that fckn cat...
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Anyone that's had more than three MFP accounts/usernames/rage quits.

Man up f***ers. Man up.

Also Taunto, Homer and Swanny.

All of my personalities deserve a MFP account damnit!